Chapter 25

Chapter 25: I'm Sorry

Angel's POV

Today I have an interview, I haven't seen Thomas for a week. I guess he gets the message and moved on, I guess I didn't really meant that much to him.

I pushed my thoughts aside as I put on a plaid flannel, black shirt and some jeans. I heard Madd knocked on my door, "hey kid, you ready?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be, let's just get this over with so I can continue to sulk" I said, grabbing my guitar bag and held the saddles over my shoulder.

We used Madd's car to drive one of her kids to school before going where I would be interviewed. I sat down at one of the chairs as Todd, the interviewer, asked me questions.

"Say, who was that man in the music video? I heard he was a famous actor from Love Actually" he said. "He was just an old friend from England, we don't see each other anymore" I sighed.

"He was a great friend though, it was a pleasure working with him" I said with a fake smile. "Wonderful, what inspired you to create this song?" he asked.

"Well" I said, looking at the camera which was going live. "It's all dedicated to all my supportive fans around the world, and those who asked for a love song" I said with a weak smile.

"Well, we have a surprise for you and your fans" he chuckled. I raised my eyebrow with confusion, "what are you saying?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Thomas Brodie Sangster!" the speaker said. My eyes darted to the stage behind us, curtains were pulled.

I look at Maddison who was standing beside the director and producer with a shrug. I look at the stage to see Thomas with a guitar, standing there nervously.

The audience roared with applause as my eyes widened

The audience roared with applause as my eyes widened. "Thomas..." I whispered to myself, "This song is dedicated to the best woman I have ever meet" he announced, the microphone infront of him.

His eyes glared at mines, "I'm sorry for what I did Angel, I hope this song make you forgive what I did" he said as the audience cooed with an "awww"

"Thomas I-" I started but he cut me off "please just listen" he started. I saw Mark playing the drums, Ava playing the piano while Tasha plays the violin (a/n I know Ava and Tasha are the singers in Winnets)

They all started playing, as Thomas sang.

//You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm an awful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song//

My eyes are teary and wide open in shock. "Well that's all the time we have today folks, see you next week!" Todd said, waving to the camera. "AND CUT!" Madd yelled through the speaker that was held by the director.

"Now I understand why it's annoying to not be the director" the director mumbled before walking off. Thomas hopped off the stage after putting down his guitar and walked towards me.

"I... am... Speechless" I said. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you on television, Angel. I know this plan sucks anyways... I'll leave you alone now" he sighed as he started to walk away.

I grabbed his wrist which made him stop to look at me with his teary bloodshoted eyes, "Why does everyone interrupt me?" I chuckled.

He raised an eyebrow and sniffed, "I love you too, you idiot" I giggled before putting both of my hands on his cheeks and pulled him towards me as I planted my lips on his.

He was shocked at first, like our first kiss, but soon he kissed back. He held me close to him by wrapping his arms around my waste as our kiss deepen.