Chapter 31

Chapter 32: Another Sweet Date

I was in the studio. I brought Tommy's cat, Yoda, with me. He's in love with Star Wars so he named his cat after Yoda.... Unbelievable right? Meh, it's his decision. As long as I get to call him my own pet it's fine by me.

I was recording my new song, Tell Your World. Yoda was just sleeping peacefully in Madison's arms,

"Tell your world to me, I want to know that world you see
I'll sing it for the words, I wanna reach you
I'll sing it for the day, it finally meets you

If every pixel joins into a straight line
So can all this sound live on the starlight"

I sang to the microphone, closing my eyes as I listen to the beat of the music. The music died down before it completely stopped.

The producers, DJ and cru clapped for me as I smiled and went out of the room with my headphones around my neck. I grabbed Yoda from Madd's arms and cradled him in my own.

"Soooo??? How did I do????" I grinned, she shrugged. "Could've been better, but it's enough to get in your new album, Forgotten Love. I don't understand.... Why would you name your album Forgotten Love when you don't have a song called Forgotten Love???" she asked, brows furrowed.

"It's the story of my love life, Madds. You'll understand if you're a singer and IF you have a boyfriend" I giggled, "whatever" Madd said, rolling her eyes before walking away from me and towards one of the producers, Ian.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, a chin laying on my shoulder which took me off guard. "Hey love" Tommy whispered, "Thomas! You startled me!" I gasped in a fake-shocked voice.

Thomas chuckled, I could feel his breath on my neck. "Sorry, love. Didn't mean to" he said, pulling away. I turned around to give him a little kiss on his lips as Yoda woke up and yawned.

Thomas picked his cat up with a tiny grin. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, but why are you here? I thought you'd be picking me and Yoda later after you finish your little photoshoot" I said.

"Well... My manager said that I could go home early and I remembered that you were still in your studio so I thought Id pay you a surprise visit" he grinned.

I held up my phone and clicked the camera app before taking a picture of him cradling Yoda in his thin arms. He looked so sweet and adorable like that!!!

I uploaded it on instagram with a caption "Tommy and Yoda cuddling

I uploaded it on instagram with a caption "Tommy and Yoda cuddling. I can't tell the difference!💟💟💟💟" Thomas peeked over my shoulder to see my upload before chuckling.

"Well, I got to talk to the producers later. I'll meet you home, I've got to go grocery shopping anyways" I said putting my phone in my pocket. I kissed his cheek as he gave me one of his big bear hugs.

"See you at home, my love" he grinned as he pulled away. "Bye Tom!" I waved as he walked away with a slight smirk on his face, wonder what's going on in that handsome brain of his.

Minutes later

"I took the Pottermore quiz like you asked Sherlyn.... I got hufflepuff but I retook the test and got Slytherin" I groaned under my friend. "THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!! YOU ARE A HUFFLEPUFF" she yelled.

"I AM NOT!!? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT I AM A SLYTHERIN!!! I EVEN HAVE THE TRAITS OF A SLYTHERIN!!" I argued back. "WHO CARES?!? YOU'RE A HUFFLEPUFF DEEP DOWN!!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!!" she yelled.

"Ughhhhhhh.... You're so infuriating!!!" I groaned loudly as we walked down the grocery store . "YOU'RE INFURIATING" she screamed. "Oh shut it would you!?" I said, annoyed.

"No! SO YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH BEING A HUFFLEPUFF" she said. I rolled my eyes before continuing down the cashier.

Later

I went home carrying five big plastic bags of groceries. Thank God Tommy took Yoda back home with him, I put the groceries on the kitchen counter and saw a tiny little sticky note on it.

Hey, love! Welcome home!!
Go to your room and put on something nice. Then, come down to the living room. I love you!!! Yoda loves you too!!

-Tommy

I wonder... Whats going on?

I went to my room and put on a black tanktop covered by a red flannel, a denim skirt with black leggings. I put on a headband on my head to prevent my hair from going into my eyes.

I walked down the steps and headed towards the living room. There... I saw Thomas wearing a tux, sitting on a table with exquisite food while waiting for me with Yoda.

"Tom?" I said with a small smile

"Tom?" I said with a small smile. "What's all this?" I asked as I approached him, "Well.... Since we were both busy with work for the past couple of weeks, I decided we have a little date night right here in the living room" he said.

"Aawww, Thomas... You shouldn't have" I gushed as I went to hug him and pecked his cheek. "I know, but I wanted to. I miss you, and you were always cooped up in your room making songs for our love life" he chuckled.

"Hey, speak for yourself. You were also working late filming and photoshooting somewhere" I grinned. "Alright, alright. You got me there, love" he chuckled.

"By the way.... Can we watch a movie after this?? Maybe.... The insidious series???" I grinned cheekily. "Of course we can. And besides, it makes you cuddle into me when you get scared or frightened" he said.

"I'm not scared!!"

Later

I screamed, burying my face in Thomas's chest as the lady appeared out of nowhere. "You were saying?" Thomas smirked.

"Shut up Sangster" I mumbled as Yoda jumped on the couch, taking the spot next to me. "You know you love me" he grinned, "I do" I admitted.