Chapter 9

"Thats nice" I said as I snapped out of my daydream, my phone vibrated as I saw that my parents had texted. Tonight we're going out to meet an old friend.

"Hey lil bro, tonight we're going out with mom and dad!" I said as Joash munched on my secret stash of chocolate, well not so secret now that he found the mini fridge under the bed...

"Thats cool!!" he said but his voice was muffled by the chocolate in his mouth. "What a coincidence? Me too" Thomas said, surprised. "The last thing we need is meeting your family there" Joash laughed.

"Anyway, I should be going. Nice seeing you two again" Tommy said as he left his notebook on the couch, "but the scrapbook!" I said, handing it back to him. "You dont wanna lose it, it's from your childhood friend" I said.

"Keep it, I have you to remind me of her. Thanks for being my friend" he smiled, I looked at the turqoise scrapbook and smiled. "Your welcome. I'll be your friend no matter how hard it is to be with you!" I said as I put the scrapbook on my bookshelf which consists of my favourite books.

"Well I'll see you two later" Thomas said as we walked towards the front door. "See ya Bro-die. Get it?" Joash snickered at his own joke, "yes we get it. We'll see you later, Tommy" I said as he rode his motorcycle away from our mansion.

"Now... As much as I hate saying this…Lets get fancy!!" I said as we both went to our dressing rooms and began picking an outfit.

TIMESKIP

Alright, here's what I got. I wore a pearly white long sleeved dress which reached my ankles, some black converse and a little silver jacket. Joash was wearing a tuxedo since white runs in the family.

We picked up our parents with my ferari car and drove off to a fancy restaurant. We walked in, I saw a familiar mop of brown hair. "No... Way" I mumbled.

"What?" Joash asked, I pointed at Thomas which made him gasp dramatically. "Well at least he isnt your old forgotten friend or else drama is gonna-" Joash said as Mom and Dad walked towards the Sangster's table.

"Of course... I could be wrong" Joash said, I gulped as we both sat down across Ava and Thomas. Thomas and Ava looked at each other in shock, "Angel? Joash?" Tommy asked in disbelief.

"This is so awkward...." I mumbled, "very" Joash said. "Good to see you again, Tasha. Mark" my mom said. "Long time no see, old friends" my dad said.

"Its so good to see you again" Tasha said happily as Mark smiled. "Good to see you too Angel, Joash you've gotten so big!! The last time we saw you was when you're just a little toddler!" Tasha exclaimed.

"Pardon me, Miss. My parents may know you but have we met?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "You dont remember?" Mark asked, "Im sorry. I dont recall" I said.

"If she doesnt know you guys. I dont know if I can trust strangers" Joash said as he crossed his arms. "Come on Angel! Its me, Ava your old best friend from elementary. Dont you remember?" Ava asked.

"I-I... Im sorry, I dont know" I said as I looked at each of the family members. I got a call, thank god. "Excuse me, I gotta take this" I said with an awkward smile as I got up and walked outside to get some peace and quiet.

Before I could answer, a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Thomas, "is it really you? The old you?" he asked. "I dont know who you're talking about Thomas" I said.

"Try to remember me" he begged, giving me puppy dog eyes. "I cant... Im sorry, I really do want to remember. You seem like a good guy and all but I just dont remember" I apologized.

He handed me the dusty envelope, "you used to had a crush on me just like I had on you" he said, "I cant lose this chance. Please, just remember!" he begged.

I sighed at him, and shook my wrist to get his grip off of me. I handed the envelope back to him, "I really need to take this call" I said as I picked up my phone.

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNN CLIFFHANGR HAHAHA!! I CANT BELIEVE I UPDATED 4 CHAPTERS TODAY!!!