Chapter 11

Chapter 11:Remembered Love

I went out of my car and ran towards the door before knocking on it lightly. I saw Ava in the middle of the doorway with a raised eyebrow,  "Hey Angel,  what's up? " she asked.

"Hey Avs,  is Tommy home? " I asked. "sorry.  He's at the skating park" Ava said,  I thanked her and hopped of the steps. I walked backwards to give her a big hug,  "I miss ya,  Aves" I mumbled before running to my car and drove to the old skating park.

I had so much memories, so many. I saw Thomas riding on his skateboard with a hurt look on his face. He looked bored and sad at the same time, it made my heart ache to see him like that.

"TOMMY!!!" I yelled,  catching his attention as I grabbed my skateboard out of the trunk of my car before skating over to his side. "Angel? What are you doing here? " he asked with raised eyebrows.

His eyes were bloodshot as if he was crying a moment ago. "Were you crying? " I asked him,  he sniffed "no" he mumbled.  A tear dropped from his cheek, as I looked at him with my 'really'face. "maybe" he mumbled.

"Was it about me not remembering you? " I asked him, he shrugged before nodding slowly. "Awwww, Tom" I said as I cupped his cheeks, "You don't have to cry. At least I'm here. Right? " I said with a smile,  I wanted to tell him that I loved him but I think comforting him might be a good start.

He nodded like a puppy with his baby face and puppy eyes. "Come on Tom,  smile for me!!  Would'ja??? " I said with a cheeky grin.

He smiled slightly as I smiled brightly "there's the famous Tommy Sangster smile!!" I said as I poked his cheeks playfully. "Thanks Angie. Even though you don't remember me you are still the sweetest girl I know" He smiled.

"Thats what I talk to you about,  thats the whole reason why I'm here" I said as we both skated to a bench and sat down. "I remember you" I said after taking a deep breath, "really?" he asked in disbelief.

"You're joking.  Please tell me you're joking " he said with a nervous laugh, I sighed before cupping his cheeks and pulled him down for a kiss.  Our lips touched and I could feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He was shock as it took 5 minutes for him to kiss back, he put his hand on my cheek before pulling away. "Does that solve your mystery,  Sangster? " I asked with a grin.

"Nope, can you do it again?" he said with a cheeky grin.  I giggled before leaning in to kiss him, right before our lips touch something interrupted us.

wanna know who it was?  It's.....

Not Isabella Melling.  It was a random old man who was feeding birds in a SKATING PARK.

"HEY!!! " he yelled as we pulled apart to look at him. "Were you two about to kiss again? " he asked,  standing up with a disgusted look.  "Yeah..." I said with a shrug. "Pretty much..." Thomas said with a shrug.

"Well stop it!!! There's an old man,  feeding the birds!!  ME!!  it's a fucking park!! Not some...  Kissing Land!! " he said before sitting down. "Why are you even here??  This is a skating park,  for Christ's sake!!! " I said as Tommy facepalmed.

"This is a free country!! I can go wherever whenever I want" he said.  We both rolled our eyes before a girl came out of nowhere,  it's the girl who threw a shoe at us.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BAEEE BITCH!!! " she yelled,  "not her again" Tommy mumbled as he rubbed his face. The girl started running away,  drunk out of her fucking mind, "She won't get away this time" I said.

I grabbed the old man's sack of bird seed before throwing it at her,  which caused her hair to be covered in bird seed. And ten birds came to eat the seeds on her hair which made her run away, I grabbed my shoe and threw it at her which hit her head.

"OW!!" she yelled,  we laughed as she ran away while shooing the birds away and failed miserably. "Okay, now go get me my shoe while I buy this old man some bird seeds" I said to Tommy as I hopped to the nearest pet shop.

NEXT DAY

"One Two Three!!" Maddie said out of the room as music starts to appear in the room as me and my boyfriend,  Tommy, smiled to each other before singing.

Thomas:
You're like a light within the dark
Just like an angel (Angel:angel, yea)

Angel:You're breathing life into my heart
Just like an angel (Thomas:angel, yea)

Both:And you lead me through the darkest time
Gonna leave this world behind

Angel
Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days
Angel
We'll seize the day and break away
My angel

Thomas:you raise me up when I am down
Just like an angel (Angel:angel, yea)

Angel:I feel the love when you're around
Just like an angel (Thomas:angel, yea)

Both:And you lead me through the darkest time
Gonna leave this world behind

Angel
Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days
Angel
We'll seize the day and break away
My angel

And when I cry you're always there to dry my tears
A single word from you can take away my fears
I hang onto you, baby, just you and I
You gotta spread you're wings and fly

Angel
Take me to a better place, where I see those brighter days
Angel
We'll seize the day and break away
My angel
My angel
Angel

One song down,  10 more to make an album. "I love you Tommy" I smiled as we took the headphones off.  "I love you too,  Love" he grinned as we shared a kiss. "THATS A RAP FOLKS, BE BACK HERE TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER SONG RECORD!!" Maddie said, purposely interrupting our moment.

"WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT HERE!!! " me and Tommy yelled together.