Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Sleepovers

There I was, sitting on my rug in the middle of my room while listening to Flares by The Script as I meditate.

Don't judge me.

After what had happened to Tommy and I a couple weeks ago, I need to relax for a moment. Sure, I forgive him and take him back, but a girl needs to chill for once in a while. Ya know?

"Hey love, can you come down here for a second?" I heard Tommy yelled from downstairs. "COMING, TOM!!" I yelled back, grabbing my phone and went down the stairs.

When I got halfway through, I saw the entrance to the floor below the steps were lined up with 100 red cups.

(yes it's from Christian Delgrosso)

I saw Thomas laughing, "TOMMY!!" I yelled. "MERRY CHRISTMAS WOMAN!!" he laughed, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I yelled, trying not to laugh myself.

"CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!" he laughed, "ITS MARCH!" I exclaimed. "Are coming down? " he asked, "how am I suppose to get down?!" I snapped, chuckling slightly as I got to the last step.

"That's what I'm bloody talking about, come and get me!! You can't get me!!" he said cheekily, he's so childish sometimes. "I can run around but you're stuck beh-behi-" he started boasting before bursting out laughing.

"Why would you lock me upstairs?! That's mean" I whined, looking at the cups below my feet. "It's revenge for pranking me a couple months back" he grinned, crossing his arms. "Plus, this is going to be funny to watch. You, trying to get pass all these bloody cups" he chuckled.

I put one foot in a cup, grasping my phone tightly to my palms and put my other foot in another cup. "You can't do it, you're not a bloody dancer anymore" he chuckled.

I started to kick all those cups away and started running towards him, putting my phone on the coffee table and chasing him around the house. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU TOM!!" I yelled.

One hour later

We both finished cleaning up the house which was covered in red cups. "Hey Tom, you don't mind if Dyl, Ki, Will, Ky, Sher and Fel coming over to sleep over right?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"Sure, love" he smiled. The bell rang, "oh they're here!!" I said excitedly, zooming to the door with Thomas right behind me. I opened it to see Dylan, Ki Hong, Will, Kaya, Sherlyn and Felicia.

"Hey guys" we both said as they came in. "Your penthouse is hella huge" Dylan said, looking around. "I know, it's practically a maze in here" I said.

We all looked at each other before bursting out laughing since most of us knew the maze runner and some practically starred in it.

Later

Me and the girls were hanging out in my room while the boys are doing who knows what downstairs. "So... He did the 1000 cup prank on you?" Kaya laughed, I huffed and nodded.

"I get that ALOT, Dylan always do some pretty wierd shit. When I was watching Stranger Things, he suddenly threw cash in the air which made it fell into my cereal bowl" Felicia said.

"One time, Ki Hong bought a seat which looked fluffy af online but when it arrived it looked like it had cement in it though it felt fine. Then, Ki started beating the poor object up with some wrestling gloves" Sherlyn said.

"been there" Kaya said, as we all started to laugh hard at our relationship moments. "Wonder what the boys are doing, wanna get downstairs and eat some Doritos?" I asked.

"DUH, I'm HUNGRAY!" Sherlyn groaned, "you're always 'hungry'" Felicia stated. "True" Kaya shrugged as I giggled, "So what? Deal with it, I love food" Sherlyn sassed.

We went down stairs and walked towards the living room. We heard loud squeaking, our heads peeked in the door and saw that Dyl, Tom, Ki, Will were fighting and throwing at each other.

Guess what they're throwing?

It's rubber chickens.

Me and the girls looked at each other and bit our lips to keep ourselves from laughing out loud. We all pulled out our phones and started recording this live on instagram.

Dylan and Ki was in a team together, Thomas was with Will. Dylan was laying on the floor, holding a rubber chicken and was pretending to be dead.

Ki was hiding behind the couch and started squeezing two rubber chickens at Thomas and Will as they threw a bunch of rubber chickens at him.

Ki charged at them as Thomas and Will did the same. Ki threw rubber chickens at Thomas which made him fall down, Ki stabbed Will in between his armpits with the chickens.

KI started hitting Thomas with the rubber chickens repeatedly, as Will walked over with one of my home made cups made of candy from a tutorial.

And he smashed the cup on Ki's head, before we know it. We were on the ground laughing hard, clutching our stomachs.

I was leaning against the door, clutching my stomach as Sherlyn was on the floor laughing, Felicia was banging on the wall laughing hard as Kaya put a hand on the wall and clutched her stomach.

"That... Was epic" Kaya said. "We couldn't agree more" me, Fel and Sher said in unison after we all recovered from our laughs.