●Chapter Seven●

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I reached for it.
Message from B_Radley; hey you.

I pressed reply and took a snap on my freshly painted nails then typed; Hi 

I had been talking to Bradley for two months and known him for four. The research I had done allowed me to pretty much become him. I could sit for an hour profiling him. He was young, friendly and gullible that's why I picked him. His brother and friends were easy to get dirt on but a little harder to enter their psychological space. Only one was really talkative that was Alan. He never shut up. His brother Mark was the exact opposite of him. Mark kept to himself and was extremely intelligent. He had luck with the ladies because of his looks but most girls quickly turned away when he started speaking numbers. Alan was everything his brother wanted to be, until he lost his job at Anthony. To Mark, it proved that he wasn't perfect and that was all he really needed.

I had gotten enough information on these five men, I could bet I knew things that even they couldn't remember, or even begin to fathom. Cody Banx was adopted by witches. I bet he didn't know that. The couple had planned to sacrifice him in a ritual but instead decided not to because they loved him so much all of a sudden: wrong! It turns out that he was worth much more as a grown sacrifice and I didn't continue to find out why, it wasn't important. As far as I was concerned I was doing Cody a favour.

The same goes for Manny Gonzalez. The man was a bum. The only stable job he had ever had at all was working at Anthony. Which he did for only five years. The rest of his years were spent trying to be a Mexican wrestler. That explained his stature. He was big, very big. It was my plan to strike him first, it would make the other fearful because he was the largest of the crew. I had only one week left. I had to get them all in one place. They had to die together to not arouse suspicion, make it look like a coincidence. Boys at a club get into a fight, probably has to do with a girl. They mess with the wrong group, weapons are drawn; another one of those cases. The police loved those. It meant less work for them.

It was near impossible to ensure that Bradley would bring the right people but not in this case. Bradley only had one friend and luckily for me, he had moved away two months prior the heist. It's the reason Bradley had been a part of the whole issue anyway.

B_radley: There's a club at the end on Albert street, it's called Sunrise...ever been?
__Melanie__: no I've never...
B_radley: want to?
__Melanie__: yah... no ride? 
.
.
B_radley: I'll come and get you.
__Melanie__:  nah, I'll meet you there. (I'll find a way)
B_radley: Bring Ur friends; I'll bring some of mine.
__Melanie__: okay, I will.

***

A/N
I'd really like to hear from you. Where do you think the story is going? What do you think of the story so far? Let me know If you have any questions xx

Also, im so happy with how well this book is doing. Thank you so much for your support. Id love to hear more from you