●Chapter three●

A/N this is a short chapter. It serves to give you a feel of how Amanda does her work esp with the last five guys. Enjoy and tell me your thoughts.*

.....................

• Bradley Stuff- 17, student

• Mark Hatter-23, struggling former accountant of Anthony

• Alan Stuff-24, brother of Bradley Stuff, unemployed

• Cody Banx-20, unemployed, shoplifter

• Manny Gonzalez-20, certified security officer at Anthony

It was an early July morning. Jacobs called an early meeting at the office. I was invited of course. I'm not legally part of the staff but I get word. There was an attempt to rob Anthony works, 'Five men were caught this morning whilst in the act. Two of them former Anthony employees.' The paper read.

'Jacobs, CEO, a forgiving man decides not to press charges. 'The article continued.

Jacobs? A forgiving man? I laughed as he showed me the text. At first I was confused. The Jacobs I knew would have ridiculed the boys, ruining the chances of ever doing anything with their lives ever again. Forgiveness was not a word in the old man's ancient vocabulary. Why was he letting this slide?

It was only later that day when I got a call that made everything make sense.

'Wait a few months' he had said, 'Just until the attention is off the company. Do you understand?' I nodded as if he could see it through the phone's earpiece.

That night I sat in bed all night plotting. For the next three months I had to figure out how and when. The following weekend I 'accidentally' bumped into Bradley while cycling near his house. I had done me my research and knew exactly where each boy lived, their hobbies and whatever was available of their schedules. I had made sure to memorise the information as if it were my own.

'Oh sorry.' I said giggling. I let my hair fall over my face. I then looked up at him staring right into his eyes. They were blue and quite dull. 'Mel.' I offered. He studied me for a few moments.

Bradley complimented my t-shirt. 'LIVE LOUD' it read. Something I hardly ever did except when in a club where no one could hear me living loudly. 'Thanks' I smiled at him.

'Are you on Snapchat?' he asked. I noted he was searching my face for something that he knew wasn't quite there.

'Uhm yeah, of course, who isn't?' He chuckled back at me.

'So can I, uh, add you?

'mmhum.'I answered grabbing his phone from his hand. I looked for his Snapcaht icon, searched for _Melanie_ and pressed add. I got back on my rented bike and started paddling. 'See you later!' I yelled to him.

'Yeah.' He replied, smiling a little. I was in.