Chapter 11

Morning:

Raman was first to wake up... he sees ishita sleeping cuddling to him... he smiles... and thinks: ye kiya horaha hai??? Why I am smiling like an idiot... mata rani mien iss moti madrasan kay saath reh kar pagal hogaya ... abhi to mein ne duniya bhi nahe dekhi... aisa mat karo... per jo bhi hai.. hai to meri hi... kiya bol raha hai.. love ishita??? Kaise pata chalyga...

Ishita opens her eyes and sees raman staring at her smilingly... she gets shy... both shares an eyelock... raman was lost in her beautiful eyes...

Ishita: good morning...

Raman: good morning...

Ishita gets up... and takes her cloths and moves towards washroom.. raman runs towards washroom.. both holds the bolt of the door.. and looks at each other...

Raman: I will go...

Ishita; no I will go...

Raman: tum itna time lagati ho...

Ishita: nahe.. tum lagaty ho... bilkul larkiyoon ki tarhaan ready hoty ho

Raman; haan to akhir meri koi image hai.. wo bhi to maintain karni hia...

Ishita: raman.. dekho muje jane do.. please... and made a pout...

Raman sees her pout.. imagines to capture her petal like lips and kisses her madly... He goes in the trance... ishita seeing raman lost.. gets into the bathroom.. while raman mind was all occupied with the romance with ishita... the water fall noise makes raman out of the trance ...

He smacks his head.. and pulls his hairs in furstation... says: kiya hai??? Mein ishita kay saath aise??? Oh god help me... ye sab kiya hai???

His ear rings..

Bohat pyaar karty hain tumko sanam...

He puts cotton pieces in his ears...  thinks... I love ishita...but  Does ishita love me??? Uff.. ye sab...

Raman comes out after getting ready.. while ishita was combing her wet hairs... raman lost in seeing ishita... He goes towards her and holds her.. ishita turns and sees raman...

Raman make her stand on feet... and moves closer to her... Ishita closes her eyes... raman fans his hot breath on ishita face... The loose strand of her hair was blocking the view of her face... raman tug it behind her ear... and kisses her forehead...

His kisses travels from forehead to nose, cheeks... He start kissing her neckline... while ishita titles her head to give more access to raman... ishita holds raman for support as the sweet romantic torture of raman was making her go on knees... raman cups her face and rammed his lips with her...  Both were kissing non stop... raman bit her lower lip to demand an entry in her mouth.. she opens her mouth... both tongue met and dances in union... Both part for breath... Ishita was panting heavily.. her face was all red... Raman sees her face... and smiles...

Raman: ish...

Ishita turns to leave but raman holds her wrist... hugs her from back... ishita rest her head on his chest and closes her eyes to catch her breath...

Raman: I want to ask you...

Ishita: hmmm

Raman: Do you love me???

Ishita: raman...

Raman: don't lie...

Ishita: what if I ask you the same question??? Do you love me???

Raman : I don't want any one near you... you are mine... I am yours... I don't like to see tears in your eyes... I want you to always smiles... tell me is it love???

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें