Chapter 17

NEXT DAY:

Ishita was waiting for raman to come.. but raman was not coming.. she thinks that raman will come to college so she goes to college but raman was also not there... she indirectly ask about raman from the gang but no one know where is raman.. she gets worried for him... she scolds herself for getting to much hyper on her... She should have listened him... she should have talked once with him...

She return home dejectedly and thinks about raman... toshi jee sees her and throws her bag outside.. ishita was shocked...

Ishita: maa...

Toshi jee: get out of my house...

Ishita: mein kahan joangi maa...

Toshi jee gives her the key of her flat and says: jab mery bety ko nikala tha tab socha tha...

Ishita: maa...

Mr bhalla also reaches there and gets shocked to see toshi jee throwing ishita out of the house he tries to interfere but toshi jee shows him her palm...

Mr bhalla: are you gone mad toshi jee...

Toshi jee: haan pagal hogayi hoon... I don't want to see her face... due to her today raman is not In his house... ishita cries...

Toshi jee pushes ishita outside and closes the door on her face... while ishita distraughtly collapses on ground and cries... she screams...: maa please open the door... maa... I promise I will bring raman back maa open the door... she bangs the door but toshi jee does not open the door... Ishita leaves the place ...

Mr bhalla scolds toshi jee for being too rude with ishita and not considered her state and thrown her... toshi jee was adamant on her decision and stops mr bhalla from going by emotionally blackmailing...

Ishita was walking on foot path aimlessly... she goes to their flat... sees all the photos of their hang on the wall... she reminisces all the good moments she and raman spend there...

TIME PASSES:

Its been one week... ishita in their flat crying and waiting for raman to come while mr bhalla helps indirectly by sending helps... raman number was off.. they all tries to contact him but no one be able to contact him... gang also notices that something is fishy...

Ishita health get worse due to continuous stress.. she faints... the helper tries to call mr bhalla but his phone was not reachable... he calls raman and this time he receives the call...

Raman: hello...

Helper: raman baba... ishita bahu...

Listening her name, he gets worried for ishita... raman: ishita... wo theek hai???

Helper: baba... she is not well from one week.. she faints I have called doc... please come to your flat...

Raman: I am coming...

Raman comes there hurriedly and gets worried to see ishita unconscious... he sits beside her and kisses her forehead... doctor checks up and ask raman to take extra care of her... and visit tomorrow for complete check up... raman nods...

Raman: bua... ishita yahan???

Helper: baba... bahu ko madam ne ghar say nikaal diya tha jab ap gusse mein ghar choor kar gaye thy...

Raman was shocked... his blood boils due to anger...

Helper: sahib ne muje bahu kay liye yahan bheja tha...

Raman nods and ask her to leave...helper leaves...

Raman kisses ishita forehead and slid beside her caresses her head and cries... says: sorry ishi... I am sorry for leaving you... but I was angry at that time and even you did not stopped me...

Sensing that raman is near her, she opens her eyes and hugs him... and cries... while raman consoles her...

Ishita: don't leave me raman... I will do what ever you want... You don't want this baby.. okay we will not have this she says this stammering and her voice choked... raman was seeing her... she continues: I love you raman... I cant live without you... where were you??

Raman hugs her tightly and says: I will not leave you ishi... And don't say this... I am ashamed of myself that I reacted that way...

Ishita sees him.. raman cups her face and kisses her tears and says: I want my baby too... and he should went on me not on her mumma who is a cry baby...

Ishita smiles and hugs him...

Raman: really sorry ishi... I should have not reacted that way... But you have not stopped me

Ishita: sorry raman... I should have listened you once...

Raman touches his forehad with hers and says: so score level...

Ishita: lets go to maa.. she was very worried for you... why you were not taking our calls???

Raman: actually my mobile get damage.. and I was struck in outskirts of dehli there a family was in need so I helped them and I messaged you also...haven't you got???

Ishita: no... let me call to maa she will be very happy.

Raman: no... we will not go there...

Ishita looks on...

Raman: why maa throw you out???

Ishita: rehne do raman...

Raman: How can she do this... how can she punish you when I was at fault...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: no ishita... maa will have to answer my questions...

Ishita: raman she was angry

Raman: then she get license to do whatever she want.. she havent thought if something happens to you or to baby...  mien apne app ko kabhi maaf nahe karta...

Ishita hugs him...

Raman: you know ishita this its not like that I don't want to be father... I was worried... we are too young... You are too young... I don't want to burden you... I was just could not understand... and then papa interferes and thorws me out... I was waiting for you to stop me... but I understand that you also were not in state to think rationally... ishi I does not mean those word in real sense... I was just ...

Ishita: raman..

Raman: let me speak ishita... answer me one thing... if I really means those word what would be your reaction...

Ishita: I don't know raman...

Raman and ishita hugs each other...

Thats it my dear friends.... Waiting for your comments do vote and share your views

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें