Chapter 13

MORNING:

Sun rays peeps through windows... Raman and ishita sleeping peacefully in each other arms...the rays fell on ishita face making her stir in her sleep... she cuddles more into raman while raman pulls her more... ishita slowly opens her eyes and smiles seeing raman cuddles into her like a kid... his innocent face... and smile in sleep... She kisses his forehead and gets up carefully so raman does not get disturb in sleep... she sees room was fully decorated with red rosed... bed was also filled with patels... Candles were placed... she remembers raman tells her about one more surprise in nihgt... while she was tired and slept...

She smacks her forehead... for ruining the surprise of raman...

Ishita: kiya ishita... duffer kahin ki... saogayi... raman ne kitni mehnat say room decorate kiya tha... sare plan per pani pheer diya... She scolds herself...

Her voice makes raman awake... he smiles seeing his beautiful lady scolding herself for sleeping and ruining their special night... he chuckles... she turns and sees raman awake...

Ishita: I am sorry raman...

Raman: kis lye???

Ishita: mien raat mein sogayi...

Raman: koi baat nahe... Abhi to poori life hai... and winks at her...

Ishita feels sad...

Raman sits and hugs her... and says: kumbkaran ki behan ho ye to pata tha muje per ye nahe pata tha kay tum mery plan ko yon spoil karogi...

Ishita: sorry na...

Raman: punishment milay gi...

Ishita: okay... I am ready for any punishment...

Raman: soch lo... ravan kumaar punishment day raha hai... phr mat kehna...

Ishita: jo punishment dogay chalyga...

Raman: pakka...

Ishita: hmm...

Raman pulls ishita and lays on bed making her fall on his chest... 

he locks his hands around her waist while nuzzles his head in the crook of her neck... Ishita moans...

Raman: hum kisi kaam mien dair nahe karty... Jo raat nahe kar paye wo abhi kar layty hain...

Saying this he rolls and position himself on her top... Start placing wet kisses and smooch on her face, neck... While his hands were roaming around her body curves... ishita was lost in his sweet torture... They were lost in each other when raman phones rings... firstly raman ignore ... But it continues to rings...

Ishita: check kar lo raman...

Raman made face and takes the call...

Mihir: college kab ayega...

Raman: nahe araha...

Mihir: yaar aj exam form submit karwane ki last date hai... aja...

Raman: okay... and cuts the call...

Ishita: kiya hua???

Raman: exam form submit karwana hai... last date hai aj...

Ishita gets up hurriedly and says: chalo raman warna dair hojayegi...

Raman pulls her... while ishita pushes him... And signs him no...

Raman: phely ye kaam karty hain phr college chalain gay...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें