Chapter 8

Next day

Raman and ishita were getting ready for college... raman sees ishita who was dressed in top and pant... he was lost in her... ishita snaps her finger and ask him to get ready they are late for college...

They reach college... as usual when raman gets out from the car girls runs towards him and offers him flower... ishita was feeling jealous to see all girls drooling over her husband... she turns her face and tries to act normal... raman does not pay any attention to the girls and go to ishita side and holds her hand...

Raman: chalain???

Ishita smiles.. and nods...

Girls burns in jealousy...

Both enters the college... his gang was waiting for them...

They do some chit chat... abhi was seeing ishita only... raman notices and gets jealous... bell rings and they goes to their class...

Normally no one ever sit with raman... as its his order.. all girls want to sit beside raman... raman sits on his desk... ishita tries to sit beside him but abhi stops her..

Abhi: ishita jee... raman does not like to sit with any one therefore he sit alone on his desk... You can sit with me...

Raman glares at abhi and holds ishita hands...and signs her to sit...

Raman: I don't like to sit with anyone but she is not anyone... Okay...

Abhi nods.. while gang suspicion grew more... Ishita smiles..

Raman: why are you smiling ish... lagta hai dora par gaya...

Ishita glares at raman... and says: always do your pagalpan... Ravan kumar...

Raman: hmm...tell me the reason...

Ishita: I was remembering our first meeting ... you fought with me... for this silly reason...

Raman: wo baat alag thi...

Ishita: to ab kiya change hai

Raman sees her... says: change ye hai kay I don't want anyone to suffer with your madness...

Ishita glares at him...

Class start...

Teacher: ap sabko presentation deni hai.. aur group presentation... I have made groups already... mihika you with mihir, abhi with ishita...

Raman make faces...: sir, ishita ...

Teacher: it is final raman... you will be with romi... okay...

Abhi gets happy... mimi and romi notices raman expression...

Canteen:

Raman was sitting angrily while ishita was seeing him... and thinking how to talk with him he is so angry...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: kiya hai???

Ishita: why are you angry???

Raman: don't you know.. you should be my partner na... ye abhi ko beech mien ana lazmi tha kiya???

Ishita laughs...

Raman: haan haan hans lo moti madrasan...

Ishita : ravan kumar

Raman: you should ask teacher to change your partner

Ishita: mein aise kiase bol sakti hoon raman

Raman: theek hai mat bolo... and made an angry young man face...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें