Chapter 16

The time passes... they gives their second last semester exams... oh forget to mention it was difficult for ishita... as raman does not get a single chance to have romance with her... One fine night before the exam.. ishita and raman were studing...

Ishita: let me study raman... tomorrow is exam of taxation...

Raman: we have done with studies jaan... Let done with our work also...

Ishita: stop it raman... besharam... I am tired...

Raman: let me massage your neck...

He slowly slowly massages her neck... and plants wet kisses on her neck... ishita pulls him more and again both ends in loving each other...

They gives their exams well and enters into the last semester of the MBA... the news was out in college that raman is married to ishita... now no girl even dare to come near to raman ... because raman was always after ishita... ishita was enjoying all this love from raman... But yet she sometimes get scared to loose ...

MORNING @ BHALLA HOUSE

ISHRA ROOM:

Ishita was sleeping peacefully its already 10 am... raman gets up listening to the alarm... and gets surprised to see ishita sleep... He closes the alarm and cuddles more to ishita... making her open her eyes...

Raman: what happen madrasan??? Sleeping late... lagta hai mera asar horaha hai tumper...

Ishita: let me sleep raman... I just want to sleep... please keep quite...

Raman: you just sleep and let me do my work... He start kissing her neckline... then captures her lips and kisses her... and followed by their love making sessions...

After getting exhausted, both resting in each other arms...

Raman: ishita... don't eat to much...

Ishita: why???

Raman: you are become more fat... I am noticing... your face is more plump...

Ishita: I am not fat... angrily...

She pushes him and leaves to fresh up... raman thinks: isy kiya hogaya??? Aj kal to gussa naak per rehne laga hai...

They start their day going college... And attending classes... on their return to home, ishita sees a stall of pani poori.. she ask raman to stop the car...

Raman: kiya hai??

Ishita: look its pani poori stall... I want to eat it...

Raman: bukhar... Abhi to college me chaat khai thi...

Ishita: I want to eat bus... don't you do this for me...

Raman: okay...

He parks the car and ishita gets off and enjoys her pani poori... While raman admires the cute and sweet antics of his wife...

Raman: ab chalain????

Ishtia nods...

Both drove back to home... toshi jee welcomes them...

Toshi jee: chal ishita dekh mein ne saag banaya hai.. jaldi say fresh ho kar a...

Raman: kiya maa.. bus apni bahu kay hi nakhry uthane hain apko.. bety ko to pochty bhi nahe ho...

Ishtia: don't be jealous... maa bus do minutes.. bohat bhook lagi hai she winks at raman...leaves to get fresh...while raman was amazed to know that still ishita is hungry...

Raman: kitna khilaogay maa.. bukhar hogayi hai apko bahu... Subha pehly chaat kahi aur phr wapsi per pani poori wohi itni teekhi mujse to aik bhi nahe khai gay... aur abhi bhi bhook lagi hai moti madrasan ko...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें