Chapter 14

MORNING:

Sun rays peeps through window witnessed that raman and ishita sleeping peacefully... Ishita head on raman chest while raman one arm around her waist...other hand was hold by ishita close to her heart.. ishita hairs scattered on raman face...both sleeping hugging each other... raman was first to wake up... He smiles seeing his lady love sleeping holding his hand near her heart... And a beautiful smile linger on her angelic face...

He fans his hot breath on ishita face... making her stir in sleep... She smiles and slowly opens her eyes... raman tug her hairs behind her ears... And kisses her forehead...

Raman: good morning...

Ishita: good morning...

They were lost in each other eyes... when alarm rings make them aware of the time...

Ishita: uff... its 10 am... raman we are late... we have missed our first class...

Raman: chill yaar...

Ishita wraps duvet around her and tries to get up from bed... raman pulls her making her again lay on bed...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: sh,,,, today we are not going anywhere...

Ishita: college...

Raman: kiya yaar???? Raat ko tumhi thi...

Ishita sees him with narrow eyes.. and says: aise kiyon poch rahy ho

Raman: raat mein to bohat romantic ho rahi thi...

Ishita blushes... while raman admires her flushed face... Raman rub his nose on her neckline... ishita clutches his arms tightly... raman continues to torture ishita with his sweet and romantic gestures...

Ishita: raman maa kiya sochain gi... Late ho rahy hian hum...

Raman: uff... yaar kiya ishi... kabhi to apne pati kay saath romance kiya karo...

Ishita pushes raman... and wraps the sheets around her body and runs into bathroom...

Raman: wait for me...let me help my wife in dressing...he gets up and moves towards her but she was fast enough hurriedly shut the door of bathroom... while raman smacks his head for missing the chance...

Raman: I will take revenge tonight moti madrasan...

Ishita shouts from bathroom: shut up raman... besharam...

Raman takes his cloth from wardrobe... And waits for ishita to come... Ishita slightly opens the door...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: kiya hua???

Ishita: please wardrobe say aik shalwar suit to nikal kar do...

Raman naughty mind strike again and he says: I am not going to do anything... khud hi akar nikal lo...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: pati say kiya sharam ishi...

Ishita face was all red listening to raman words... while raman was enjoying teasing his lady love...

Ishita: please do na raman...

Raman: no...

Ishita sees raman with pleading eyes... then she sees that raman shirt is hanged in bathroom.. she shuts the door and wears the shirt and comes out from bathroom... raman was mesmerized seeing ishita... he pulls her closer and wounds his arms around her neck...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें