Chapter 25

Morning:

Raman wakes up and smiles seeing the beautiful view he always wanted to see... ishita sleeping in his arms... its been ages that he has seen this view... he sees his son sleeping on him and ishita sleeping hugging him... he kisses the forehead of his two beautiful angels... Both smiles in sleep... raman carefully places ansh on bed and gets up... he turns and sees ansh stirs in sleep .. he was about to go to him but ishita hugs ansh and lovingly pats his head and makes him sleep again...

He smiles and thinks: thanks mata rani... for bringing this day... I am too grateful to you...

He goes to freshen up...  ishita opens her eyes and does not find raman... she kisses ansh and lovingly caresses his face... raman comes after getting ready.. ishita surprisingly sees him all ready at perfect time... she was staring at him..

Raman: what are you checking madrasan???? Have some shame... our son is sleeping...

Ishita: raman... kuch bhi bolty ho...

Raman comes there and sits with her.. ishita rest her head on his chest.. raman hugs her..

Raman: what are you thinking then???

Ishita: every thing is changed raman... Four years... I don't know anything...

Raman: yes world has changed but not me ish... I am still standing where you left...

Ishita sees him..

Raman: my love is still same... and your son... he loves you so much... You know the first word he said... Was mumma...

Ishita gets overwhelmed...

Raman: ansh is just like you ish... 

Both hugs...

Ansh gets up rubbing his tiny eyes sees his parents hugging and crying.. he sits and put his tiny hands on his hips and says: papa you are making my mumma cry... very bad... he angrily pouts...

Raman and ishita laughs at their son..  raman pinches his nose and says: no little motto... you are mumma was crying for no reason... I was just making her laugh...

Ansh: mumma.. dekho papa muje moto kehty hain.. am I fat???

Ishita takes ansh in her lap and says: your papa is like this ansh... leave him..

Ansh kisses ishita cheeks and says: good morning mumma...

Ishita hugs him tightly and kisses him and says: good morning my baby...

Raman makes a sad face and says: poor me... no good morning for me...

Ishita and ansh chuckles...ansh kisses raman and says: good morning papa... raman lifts ansh and says: good morning anshoo.. comes let me make you ready...

Ansh: no...

Raman: why???

Ansh: today mumma will make me ready...

Ishita opens her arms for ansh... ansh gets down from raman lap and cuddles to his mumma...

Ishita: yes.. today I will make my prince ready...

Ishita takes ansh and moves to bathroom to make him ready... after making him ready ishita was combing his hairs.. mihika comes ..

Mihika: hi champ...

Ansh: hi chachi...

Mihika: oho.. so prince is looking too handsome...

Raman comes and says: oh my god... who is this handsome prince...

Ansh: papa.. it me ansh..

Raman sits on his knees and kisses ansh cheeks and says: oh my anshoo... looking awesome..

Ansh hugs ishita and says: mumma ne ready kiya hai..

Mihika: phr to acha lagna hi tha... now lets go...

Ansh: mumma to ready nahe hain...

Raman: hmmm... kiya karain...

Ansh signs raman to lift him... mihika and ishita sees the father and son ... raman lifts ansh.. both moves towards cup board opens it.. and thinking ...

Ishita: kiya hua???

Ansh points at green saree and says: mumma wear it... you will look too good..

Raman makes faces and says: no anshoo.. mumma should wear this blue saree... she will look angel...

Ansh: green...

Raman: blue...

Ansh: whats mumma favorite color???

Raman: green...

Ansh: so mumma will wear this green saree...

Raman: no anshoo...

Ansh: even ansh likes green...

Raman: but papa likes blue na anshoo...

Ishita enjoying their silly fights.. raman and ansh turns to ishita ... ishita sees them and chuckles and says: what??

Ansh: mumma ...green saree...

Raman: no ish... blue saree...

Ishita: wait...let me see...

Ansh and raman impatiently seeing ishita.. ishita takes green saree and says: I like this...

Ansh: dekha papa...

Raman: itss not fair ish...

Ishita: my son has picked this saree.. I will wear this only... saying this she takes the saree and goes to change... ansh smiles victoriously while raman makes a sad face..

Ansh: papa better luck next time... He kisses him and leaves... shouting: chachi... come lets play... mihika leaves behind ansh..

Raman: dono maa bete aik jaise... poor me...

BHALLA HOUSE:

Toshi jee and mr bhalla were so happy finally after facing all the hurdles their house is filled with happiness... their son and daughter in law are coming back to their house... bhalla house was decorated like the bride... romi abhi, mihir were running here and there arranging the party...

Listening to the car horne.. toshi jee runs to the entrance with aarti thaal... raman and ishita holding ansh hands stands there... toshi jee was overwhelmed.. mr bhalla hugs toshi jee and cries with happiness...

Toshi jee perfroms the aarti and they enters the hosue.. toshi jee hugs ishita and cries...

Toshi jee: puttar.. I missed you so much... I am sorry for past mistakes...

Ishita: maa.. sorry na kahin... and forget past...

Mr bhalla: yes.. we have happiness after a lot of struggle.. so lets enjoy this present time...

Raman hugs mr bhalla and says: and make it memorable...

Ansh seeing his dadi hugging his mumma and his dadu hugging his papa. Pouts and make a sad face and says: no hugs for ansh...

All laughs... raman lifts ansh and says: lo.. papa hugs his princes... ishita also hugs him and says: mumma loves you ansh...

Ansh gets happy.. while mr bhalla and toshi jee and all gang also hugs them... and shouts: we all love you...

Happiness has no bound in bhalla house...

That's it my dear friends... waiting for your lovely comments and response.

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें