Chapter 20

Morning:

Ishita sleeping peacefully.. raman gets up and sees her.. he kisses her forehead and leaves to get ready.. today was his first day at office... today he has started a new journey of his life... He was badly missing his father... his mother... he thinks to talk to them... he calls at landline but then cuts the call...he gets teary... ishita gets up and hugs him from back and says: missing maa papa

Raman hugs her and says: bohat...

Ishita: then lets go back...

Raman: no... first I will prove myself then we will go...

Ishita: okay... as you wish... so some one has first day at office... best of luck... and kisses his cheeks...

Raman: whats this ishi... this is not done... today is a big day for me and you are only wishing me like this... atleast ...

Ishita hits him and says: shameless... you have no work except thinking of romance...

Raman pulls her and wound his arms around her neck and says: what can I do... I have such a beautiful wife that seeing her I could not control...

Ishita: you are getting late ... go...

Raman: this is not done na ishi... atleast wish be bye...

Ishita: what should I do to you raman...

Raman: pyaar... madam banda pyaar mangta hai...

Ishita shook her head and says: no chance mr bhalla... go... she pushes him... and smiles... raman leaves.. ishita was smiling... raman comes back and slightly pecks her lips and kisses her forehead and leaves...

EVENING:

Raman comes home he was so happy with the new job... ishita was sitting on bed with angry pout... raman sees that his moti madrasan is angry prays to mata rani to help him... he sits beside her and says:ishi..

Ishita glares at him...

Raman: ishi listen na...

Ishita: is it time to come back home... Raman me and baby gets bore sitting alone in house...

Raman: mihika thi to...

Ishita: raman..

Raman: okay I will try to come early as I can.. promise.. now happy...

Ishita: so happy...

Raman: did you eat food...

Ishita: hmm...

Raman: good... I have some work... you take rest...

Raman was engrossed in work while ishita getting angry on raman for ignoring her... she goes to him ..shuts the laptop and sits in his lap... and glares at her with angry pout... raman smiles and hugs her and says: what happen ishi...

Ishita: you are ignoring me raman...

Raman: no jaan... I was working...

Ishita: you are to bad raman...

Raman: ishi...

Ishita: subha kaam.. shaam kaam... you don't have time for me raman...

Raman sees her and chuckles listening to her complaint... he kisses her forehead and says: sorry... can I get forgiveness...

Ishita shook her head in negative... raman start kissing her neckline and says: I love you ishi... Ishita pulls her more closer.. after some time.. raman shouts: moti madrasan... my back... you break my back... ouch...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें