Epilogue

AFTER FOUR YEARS

Raman and ishita sitting under the tree hugging each other sees their kids, ruhi and ansh playing.. both smiles looking at their kids..

Raman: how cute they are na...

Ishita: hmmm.. as they went on me...

Raman: yes my cute and sweet, moto moto ish.. my moti madrasan...

Ishita: raman..

Raman chuckles... and kisses her forehead.. they hugs... they were enjoying their time when they heard someone shouting: O...

They knew its their friends... their gang..

Raman: cant they leave us alone for some time... He makes face.. ishita pulls his cheeks and says: I love you..

Abhi, sia, sairka, romi, mihir, mihika comes.. their kids sid, rohit, roshini goes to play with ansh and ruhi.. raman fakes smiles at them..

Raman: tell me... you all have hired some spy on us.. Where ever we go you comes there...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: one minute ishita... we has gone to shimla.. there abhi and sia were also present...

Romi hugs raman and says: tere bina dil na lagta raman...

All laughs...

They gets busy in chat... ansh comes and tells raman and ishita that sid and ruhi are fighting.. they all goes to see whats the matter.. sees their daughter pulling sid hairs... raman lifts ruhi in his arms and kisses her...

Raman: fighting bad bad.. rooh..  say sorry...

Abhi takes sid in his arms and says: sid say sorry to ruhi.. look how cute and sweet she is... she is your friend na...

Raman sees abhi.. says to ruhi : rooh.. sid is your brother na... say sorry..

All shouts: brother???

Raman: haan... Rooh say sorry sid bhaiyaa..

Ruhi kisses raman cheeks and says: okay papa.. she forward his hand to sid and says: sorry sid bhaiyaa...

Raman: chalo go and play... and no fighting now... sid choti behan ka khayal rakho...

All kids leaves...

They enjoys their time with friends..

NIGHT:

Raman was working on laptop.. ishita comes and sees raman...

Raman: what madrasan...

Ishita: why you said sid bhaiyaa...

Raman: I don't like sid around my ruhi...

Ishita; jealous papa...

Raman: yes I am... our love story has also started from that silly chair fight... that why I did this..

Ishita: raman you are impossible they are kids..

Raman: I am intelligent... I can see future..

Ishita laughs at raman...

Raman: you are laughing at me ish...

Ishita laughs more...

Ruhi comes there and sees her mumma laughing at her papa.. pouts and says: mumma don't laugh at my papa..

Ishita: agayi papa ki chamchi...

Raman opens his arms and says: rooh.. mumma  teases papa. Poor papa.

Ruhi runs to raman and hugs him and says: haw... mumma... don't tease my papa.. look he is so sweet and cute... she kisses raman cheeks...

Ishita: acha meri maa... she folds her hands..

Ruhi: papa.. I will sleep with you today...

Raman: wow... I missed my rooh so much.. he hugs her and lays with her..

Ansh comes there says: mumma ... papa..

Raman and ruhi says: don't disturb we are sleeping...

Ansh and ishita laughs..

Ishita: come ansh..

Ansh hugs ishita and says: I want to sleep with you mumma..

Ishita: come..

Ansh hugs ishita and smiles.. ishita kisses his forehead and says: chalo.. sleep time...

Both lays... raman put his hand on ansh and caresses his hairs and says: good night my dear anshoo...  he gets up and kisses his forehead..

Ruhi pouts and says: papa no kissie for rooh..

Raman and ishita laughs seeing ruhi jealousy... raman kisses ruhi and says: good night rooh...

Ruhi and ansh gets up and kisses raman cheeks and says: good night... we love you papa..

Raman takes them in bear hug and says: I love you too my sweet little angels...

Ishita: haw.. poor mumma no hug for mumma...

Ruhi smiles and says: come mumma.. I will hug you and will kiss also...

Ruhi hugs and kisses ishita...

All fours hugs and lays on bed cuddling to each other and sleep peacefully..

That's it my dear friends...hoping that you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response.. do vote and don't forget to comment on this story last time..

🎉 आपने Bohat Pyaar Karty Hain को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें