Chapter 19

Ishita was crying.. raman consoles her and ask her to stop crying...

Raman: ishita...

Ishita: our baby raman...

Raman: nothing will happen to baby ishita... and stop crying... aise roti rahogi to kaise chalyega... Wipes her tears and hugs her...

Ishita: everything will get fine na

Raman: yes... I will make everything fine... promise...

NEXT DAY:

Gang was tensed as its being full one week and there was no trace of raman and ishita... they call toshi jee who tells them that they are at their flat... they thought to surprise them and goes to their flat...

Raman was standing in kitchen thinking what should he make for breakfast for his ishi... he searches and decides to make idli for ishita... as per recipe raman makes idlis... ishita gets up and comes to see raman working in kitchen.. she smiles...

Raman: good morning...

Ishita: good morning...

Raman: take your seat madam... breakfast will be at your service soon..

Ishita smiles and sits on sofa.. raman comes with idli and gives to ishita...

Raman: taste and tell me...

Ishita takes and smiles and says: nice ... I did not know that my husband can also make food... and delicious..

Raman wounds his arms around her neck and says: your husband is multi talented...

Bell rings...

Raman opens the door and smiles seeing his friends standing there... they barged in and start asking question...

Abhi: where are you guys???

Mihir: we were so tensed...

Mihika: we thought you fought or god forbid you are not fine... she sits beside ishita and says: are you fine na...  ishita nods...

Romi: chill guys... I told you na they are enjoying their honeymoon... Look at raman.. his state tells that he was making food for Bhabhi...

Gang sees and laughs...

Raman tries to say something but gang again start their banters...

Mihika: look mihir.. raman is so romantic...

Abhi: nice going raman...

Mihir: I am so hungry... due to you raman I was so worried that I did not eat anything... Saying this he takes idli from ishita plate then says: sorry Bhabhi... can I take it...

Ishita nods...

Mihir eats and praises... how can other friends does not take the idli made by raman.. they all eat and the plate gets empty... while raman and ishita sees each other...

Raman shout: hogaya... tum logon ka...

Gang sees raman...

Raman: this was for ishita... you all finish it...

Ishita: I will make something else raman...

Raman: first you will not do any work secondly... all flour is finish...

Ishita: raman you spoil ... it was 2 kg raman... you.. what should I do

Raman: don't take stress... I make one bater it was not good... so I tried many time and then I get this perfect idlis...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें