Chapter 24

After two hours

Raman return home dejectedly not finding ansh.. he goes to room and gets shocked... he rubs his eyes and sees... tears were in his eyes...he rushes to ishita... He thinks to touch but backs out... he holds his head not understanding anything... he again sees... he was not getting that its reality or dream... ansh sleeping peacefully in ishita arms.. ishita hugging ansh close to her heart...he was crying with happiness.. he touches ishita cheeks with all love.. ishita opens her eyes and sees raman...

Ishita tries to get up.. raman thinks to holds her hands and kisses them... but could not thinking that if it is his dream.. he was staring at ishita...

Ishita: it is not dream raman... I am here in front of you...

Raman takes ishita in bone crushing hug and cries with happiness for getting back his ish and ansh... ishita cuddles more into raman for feeling him near... both parts away and sees ansh sleeping peacefully... ishita sees ansh..

Raman: ish... our ansh...

ishita kisses ansh and smiles: kitna bara hogaya hai...

Raman: hmmm..

ishita: I missed all his moments raman... and cries..

Raman wipes her tears and says: you are fine... that's what me and ansh want... and hugs her...

Ishita: bohat pareshaan kiya??

Raman: bohat... don't dare to do this again... meri to jaan nikal gayi thi.. ansh kahan mila tumhain...

Ishita: ansh was sleeping under my bed...

Flashback:

Raman left the room... ishita slowly opens her eyes and calls out his name... she hears some noises of cries... she gets up but fall again.. sees ansh under the bed and crying...

Ishita: ansh...

Ansh listening to the voice opens his eyes and sees ishita... he runs to her and hugs her and cries.. and says: I am sorry mumma... meri wajah say ap...

Ishita hugs him tightly and kisses his forehead and says: no bacha.. apki wajah say mumma ko kuch nahe hua... dekho mumma to apky saath hain... mumma gets fine because of you my baby...

Ansh more cuddles to ishita... ishita wipes his tears and kisses his forehead... ansh says: mumma... I missed you so much...

Ishita: I missed you to baby... And hugs him...

Flashback ends..

Ansh opens his eyes and sees his papa.. he happily jumps on raman and says: dekho papa... mumma is fine... raman kisses on ansh cheeks and says: yes my ansho.. your mumma is fine..

Trio happily hugs...

Ansh: mumma ab mein apko kahin nahe jane donga...

Ishita nods and kisses his cheeks.. ishita holds her head as it start paining.. raman make her lay and calls doctor...

Doctor comes and examines ishita and tells that she is fine... but she needs rest... doctor leaves...

Ansh was not leaving ishita he was cling on her.. ishita was lovingly patting his head... ansh was telling ishita all different talks... how he lived.. how raman took care of him ... how much raman and he misses her.. ishita was listening his talk with teary eyes...

Raman phone rings.. he takes the call..

Raman: hello...

Romi : raman... kuch pata chala ansh ka??

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें