Chapter 12

NEXT DAY:

Ishita was sleeping peacefully... she stretches her arms to hold raman but does not find raman there.. she opens her eyes and sits on bed to see raman...

Ishita: raman...

No answer...

Ishita: ye raman itni subha kahan chaly gaye... wesy to subah uthty nahe hain...

She gets up from bed and thinks to gets ready for the day.. she opens the cupboard and find a note

"Good morning my dear beautiful wife..."

Ishita smiles reading the note... she holds the note close to her heart...

She finds a neatly wrapped packet kept there...she picks it and reads the note...

" wear this today... I want to see you in this saree... I know you will look lovely in it... But yet I want to see how beautiful you can look in my color..."

Ishita cheeks turn red reading the note... she takes the saree and smiles... it was simple yet beautiful saree... blue in color with silver border...

She gets ready in the saree and looking too beautiful... she sits in front of mirror and sees herself...

Ishita: really am I looking good???

Her phone rings... she takes it .. it was a voice message from raman...

Raman: you are looking just ... Cant explain in words... Waiting for you... come down... drive will take you to your raman... come soon moti madrasan... cant wait to see you..

Ishita: romance mein bhi taunts... Ravan kumaar kabhi nahe change hoga... she smiles... then says: but I like this ravan kumaar... I also can't wait to see you raman... subah say nahe dekha apko...

She leaves bhalla house... driver takes her to the flat... she enters the flat... and sees all the flat was decorated with the flowers... their pictures were hanged on wall... from childhood till now ... all their pictures were hanged... she smiles looking at them...

The voice gathers her attention...

Raman: aik din muje aik roti choti moti madrasan mili...

Ishita smiles...

Raman: bilkul pari jesi... kalion jaisi najuk... Phooloon jaisi khusbo... Aur mirch jaisi teez...

Ishita laughs at his last comment...

Raman: but what I love the most of my moti madrasan is, was and forver... Her beautiful heart... Jis mien kisi kay liye koi burai nahe hai...

Raman comes towards her and make her wear a crown... and kisses her forehead...

Raman: you will always queen of my heart... May I be your king??? He forwards his hands...

Ishita shooks her head in negative...

Raman: kiya yaar?? Itni mehnat ki aur tum... moti madrasan... itni emotional speech di aur tum... He turns...

She make him turn and wounds her hands around his neck.. and rest her head on his chest...

Ishita: jab pehly say hi mery dil mein sirf tum ho to pochne ki zaroorat nahe hai... sirf tum... hamesha...

Raman hugs her tightly... and says: I love you...

Ishita: I love you too...

Raman: I promise I will try to make your every day special... I know I am careless at times... but promise me you will never leave me...

Ishita: never... jab ap kisi say pyaar karty ho to usy uski kaamiyoon kay saath apnana chahiye...

Raman:hmm.. akhir mein ne bhi to tumhain itni saari kaamiyoon kay bawajhood apnaya hai...

Ishita twisted his ears... : kiya kaha...

Raman: ouch.. ary madrasan dard ho raha hai...

Ishita:say sorry...

Raman: kaan choor madrasan...

Ishita: sorry...

Raman: acha baba.. sorry...

Ishita: good... she left his ears..

Raman: changeez khan ki poti hai ye madrasan...

Ishita: kuch kaha tumne..

Raman: haan kaha na...

Ishita: kiya???

Raman: yehi kay bohat innocent ho tum...

Ishita smiles...

They spend their whole day wandering in city... shopping... enjoying their cute fights... and at night they return to their flat... they were so exhausted...

Ishita: raman ghar kiyon nahe gaye...

Raman: ary aj humara din hai... aj hum aik dosre kay saath time spend karain gay... phr kal ghar chaly jaingay... wesy maza aya tumhain???

Ishita: hmm... maza bhi bohat aya aur ab mein thak bhi gayi hoon...

Raman: buddhi hogayi ho... Abhi to bohat kuch rehta hai...

Ishita: kiya??

Raman: dinner... khana nahe khilaongi muje...

Ishita: sorry... abhi banati hoon  she goes in kitchen... Raman follows her...

Ishita: ap jao mien bana longi...

Raman: ary madrasan... Let me help you...

Raman helps ishita in kitchen and prepares the food... they feed each other... and rest in each other arms...

Raman: ishi...

She was sleeping... he smiles and takes her in arms and goes to their room... placed her on bed and sleeps cuddling to her...

That's it dear friends hope you will like it...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें