Chapter 21

Morning:

Raman gets up and sees ishita sleeping... he plants kiss on her forehead and leaves...he stands near the window and sees the sky... And says: mata rani... I never wished from you anything... But now I want something very precious ... You will give me na... his eyes get teary...

Raman sees the sky and continues: you were the witness of our life... you have seen how ishita was broken knowing that baby life is in risk... I have hidden this truth from her that even today our baby life and her life is in danger... I don't want to lose them... please mata rani ... Now only one month... please pass this also smoothly...

Flashback:

Raman working in office gets call of mihika that ishita faints... he gets worried.. he rushes to hospital. And sees ishita laying on hospital bed... he kisses her forehead and cries... mihika comes and holds his shoulder and ask him to come...

Both leaves...

Malini: raman...

Raman talking to malini: mam.. please... do something... I cant see ishita like this...

Malini: raman... calm down... You have to be brave for ishita...

Raman: please save baby and ishita...

Malini: raman... its not in my hand... but yes we are trying... every possible instruction... and medicine that will help in improvement of her condition ... we are taking every possible step as we can...

Raman: I am understanding but... i

Mihika holds raman shoulder and says: don't worry raman... every thing will get fine... you need to be strong...

Raman: mihika...

Malini: mihika is right raman... okay... listen to me... you will tell ishita that baby health is fine... and getting better day by day... She will get relax... And you will be there for her to take care... We will try to make ishita complete her tenure... as she will be able to complete these months... her case will be less complicated... Listen... try to be as calm as you can...

Mihika: raman... she has only you... You are her sole strength...

Flashback ends...

Raman: I lied to you ishita... I lied... Some time I thinks that I am becoming selfish... to have this baby I am risking your life... but I know you wants this baby more than me... I am helpless... and cries...

Ishita gets up and sees raman standing near window... she calls out his name... listening to her voice, raman wipes his face and comes towards her... kisses her forehead and says: good morning my ishi... and baby... sleep well...

Ishita nods and again lays back and says: good morning... ..

She notices the red puffy eyes of raman.. she gets worried... she sits and cups his face and says: you were crying raman??? What happened...

Raman: I am crying... no...

Ishita: don't lie raman... your eyes are telling that you have cried... tell me na...

Raman: wo... I was...

Ishita: tell me...

Raman: I was worried for you and baby...

Ishita: why???

Raman: aise hi...

Ishita: raman... you are too sensitive na... we are fine.. malini aunty has said na... everything is fine... don't take stress... look you have become too lean... its all because of me.. I don't do any work and poor you... You have to manage all work, office and of course me and our son...

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें