Chapter 15

College:

After attending classes... Gang thought to play some game... they choses truth or dare... mihir turns... mihir choses truth.. mihika ask him to tell the past list of his girlfriend... poor mihir told truth of 2 girlfirend and gets hit from mihika... gang enjoys... romi and abhi also enjoys their turn... Then its ishita turn...

Mihika: truth or dare...

Ishita: truth...

Abhi: my question... is there any person other than raman in your life in any point of time...

Raman sees ishita smilingly knowing the answer... But still his man ego makes him curious if in real other person had in ishita life...

Ishita: no one except raman... And never ever... She smiles at raman...

Listening to ishita words, raman face bright up and he takes her hands and kisses them and says: I love you ishi...

Gang laughs seeing raman.. while ishita was embarrassed...

Mihir: kiya raman??? Kuch to sharam kar lo...

Raman: ary biwi hai meri... sharam arahi hai na tum sab ko to ankhain band kar lo...

Mihika: rehne do mihir he is gone mad...

Abhi: and no recovery possible...

Gang laughs...

Raman: to recovery chahta kon hai??? He says and stares at ishita lovingly... ishita blushes...

Romi: mental case hai poora... laughs...

Mihika: chalo its raman turn...

Mihir: chose truth or dare??

Abhi: raman take truth...

Raman: I am daring... so I will take dare...

Mihika; soch lo...

Raman: soch liya...

Romi; sorry Bhabhi... phely hi keh rahy hain... raman ki dare hai...

Mihir; raman have to propose a girl... Other than you...

Raman and ishita shock...

Raman: are you mad???

Mihika: yaar its game...

Raman: no I am not going to do this...

All tries to convince raman but in vain...

Ishita: its okay raman...

Raman sees ishita unbelievably... And says: okay... but the girl will be of my choice...

Mihir: okay... We have no issue

Raman: so girl is mihika... And smiles...

Abhi; you are too clever... Humain humare hi plan mien fasa diya...

Raman: offcourse I am raman bhalla... Ishita smiles...

Romi: kiya yaar??? We wanted to have some fun seeing Bhabhi jealous per raman tumne to sara plan hi flop kar diya...

Raman: ary teri Bhabhi kabhi jealous nahe hogi...

Abhi: kiyon????

Raman: because she knows how much I love her... And she trust me... Wesy bhi she told me that she has special place in my life... she is my wife while other are only random girl so why she gets jealous with the random girls...Right ishi...

Ishita: right...

She holds his hands... and smiles at raman... both shares an eyelock... while gang admires the couple...

Mihir: lets go guys... Let them have their privacy...

Gang laughs and leaves the couple lost in each other... holding their hands and looking in their eyes... but a pair of eyes was not happy to see them... Nisha was burning in jealousy seeing raman giving so much importance to ishita...

She walks towards their table and sits on chair... says: raman...

This break their lovely dream... Raman angrily stare at Nisha...

Nisha: I want to talk to you...

Raman: I also want to talk to you...

Nisha: look raman...

Raman: you have to apologies to ishita...

Nisha: are you mad??? Why I will apologies to her...

Raman: because you did wrong...

Ishita: let it be raman...

Raman: no ishi...

Nisha: are you telling me to say sorry to this behan jee...

Raman: mind you tongue Nisha...

Nisha: who is this that you are taking side of her????

Raman: she is special... and most important in this world...

Nisha: oh my raman.. you are innocent...I know these sort of girl they gets friendly with rich boys...and

Raman screams: be in your limit... Or else... you will repent to saying these words to ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... Because I don't like any one ... I mean any one hurt ishita my wife... Got it...

He takes ishita and leaves...

Nisha was speechless... : wife???

Ishita: don't be angry raman...

Raman: how dare she????

Ishita: its okay...

Raman: how can you say... its okay...no.. its not okay... No one can say these cheap words to you...

Ishita: leave her raman... She does not worth for even discussed... don't be angry...

Raman: she...

Ishita: I am saying na raman... For me... please... I don't like my ravan kumar in angry mode...

Raman wounds his arms around her neck and says: then what you like??? Romantic kumaar tell me???

Ishita removes his arms and says: I am angry...

Raman: to whom???

Ishita: from you...

Raman: why??? What I have done jaan???

Ishita: why all the girls has no other work to drool over you... I know you are hot handsome... and ...

Raman chuckles... and says: so jealousy right????

Ishita: hmmm... jealous... You know what they all claim you... theirs...

Raman: but in real... I am yours na jaan... Itnu si baat say meri moti madrasan ko gussa agaya??? But I like to see my moti madrsan in angry and jealous mode...

He pulls her into hug... ishita rest her head and tightly hugs him...

Ishita: I love you raman...

Raman: I love you too my jaan...

precap: twist...

That's it I hope you will like it waiting for lots of comments

Bohat Pyaar Karty Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें