1- CRASH

As I took a shower, all I could do was think. And think. And think. Luckily I was alone, or I thought I was; or rather I hoped. Why did I hope I was alone? Well that's a story. Well.. he separated us. By he, I mean Sniffles. And by us.. I mean Flipqy and I. He thought he was doing me a favor.. he thought he was destroying him from my mind. When really.. he separated us. We became two separate beings.. and when that happened, Flipqy killed everyone in sight.
Luckily I wasn't in sight.
I was hiding. As soon as I came to, I jumped and ducked behind a counter; while Flipqy went on his rampage.. at least everyone will be back in a few hours. When the sun rose-.. CRASH!

There was a large crash, making Flippy jump and almost slip. "W-what was that??" He muttered in alarm. In a flash, he turned off the shower, jumped out, and put on his pants; still wet. He ran out to the noise.

There stood Flipqy, covered in blood, standing on the front door that he had just kicked down. He reeked of alcohol.

"F-Flipqy!" Flippy stuttered, taken aback, slightly scared.
"Heeyyy Fliiipppyyy~" Flipqy said drunkenly. He stumbled towards him, rubbing his hands over Flippys bare, wet skin. Flippy blushed.
"H-hey, stop that!!" Flippy stuttered, stepping away from him. Flipqy chuckled drunkenly. He grabbed Flippy, hunched over, and put his head in his neck. He groaned, liking the way flippy felt. Flippy blushed harder. He escaped Flipqys grip and bolted to the bedroom.

"FliIIIippppyyyY! ComE bAAAAck!!" Flipqy slurred out.
Flippy gave a 'wtf is wrong with you' look then locked the door. "...Flipqy you're drunk! Go away!"
"Neveeerrr!!!" Flipqy shouted, as if he where going into battle. He then rammed the door with his head and fell unconscious.

 Flippy sighed and face-palmed. "...Flipqy? You ok?"

There was no answer. Flipqy was out cold. Flippy sighed again. He walked to his bed, and took off his pants. He grabbed a towel and finished drying off. He flopped on his bed and curled up in the covers. Then, he went to sleep. He was not in the mood for this.