21- What you've been waiting for

Warning: mature content
Flipqy had Flippy sitting on the counter, mending his hand.
"Are you ok? How does this feel?" Flipqy kept repeating, as he wrapped the minor break.
Flippy smiled at his caring, concerned words. "It's fine Flipqy.. thank you."
Flipqy smiled like an idiot. "No problem teddy-bear. Anything for you."

Flipqy brought him some painkillers to help ease the pain in his hand. Flippy thanked him.

The more kindness Flipqy showed, the more Flippys mind raced and raced. 'Wow.. he.. he really does care! Man, he's so good at this.. he's so gentle..' Flippy blushed. 'Really gentle.. I wonder how he is in bed?.. WAIT!!! How- how did this lead to that! No, no, no!!!! Or maybe.. yes?... NO!' Flippy shook his head, trying to get rid of the idea; Flipqy noticed his blush.

"Hey, you ok teddy-bear?" He asked. Flippy blushed harder and nodded. Flipqy smirked and said jokingly, "what, you finally wanna fuck?" He chuckled, but soon began to blush when Flippy slowly nodded his head yes.

"You.. a-are you serious??" He asked, voice filled with hope, eyes wide. Flippy nodded, blushing.

Flipqy couldn't hold back.

He sprung on Flippy, moving between his legs and kissing him passionately, pinning him to the counter. Flippy draped his arms loosely around his neck and locked his legs around him.

Flipqy picked him up, hands under his ass, and brought him into the bedroom. He threw him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Flippy blushed madly.

"I knew I'd make you want me.." Flipqy whispered seductively into Flippys ear. Biting his lip, flippy soon grew a boner: something about Flipqy being so close just turned him on.

Flipqy moved down and kissed Flippys neck, fiddling with his jacket zipper. He unzips it and takes it off of him. He then pulls back, not wanting to, although necessary if he wanted to pull off Flippys shirt. He then pulled off his own jacket and shirt, causing them both to be topless.

Blushing, flippy leaned up and kissed Flipqys neck. He whispered into his ear. "T-take me.. I mean it this time." Then he roughly sucked on Flipqys neck. Flipqy blushed and moaned. "my pleasure.."

He pushed flippy back down onto the bed. Flippy looked up at him lustfully. Flipqy smirked. "How bad do you want it." 

"Don't push it." 

"You mean how I'm going to be pushing my cock into you?" Flipqy seductively whispered into Flippys ear. Flippy Bit His lip.

Flipqy played with the zipper of Flippys pants, taunting him a little before taking them off. He rubbed Flippys bulge through his underwear. Flippy moaned. "F-Flipqy... F-fuck me already... this is t-t-torture.."

Flipqy smirked. "Alright teddy-bear.." he took off Flippys underwear, then pressed two fingers up to Flippys lips. "Suck."
Flippy desperately sucked on his fingers.
Flipqy smirked again. As flippy sucked on his fingers, he pulled out his own cock.

After his fingers where lubed enough, he removed them from Flippys mouth.
"You ready?"
Flippy nodded desperately.
Flipqy smirked and slowly pushed in one of his fingers into Flippys tight ass. Flippy winced in pain.
"You alright??" Flipqy asked worriedly. Flippy nodded.
"Y-yes, keep going."

Flipqy did as he was told and continued. He moved his finger around and in and out until he herd a moan escape Flippys lips.
"T-t-there!" Flippy moaned.
Flipqy smirked. He pushed in another finger, making sure to hit that spot. He moved them in and out of him, Flippy moaning loudly. He stopped when he felt Flippy was ready for the real thing.

He pulled out his fingers, And slowly pushed in his dick. Flippy moaned when it hit his prostate. Flipqy started moving fast and hard, plunging in and out of him. This made Flippy a moaning whimpering mess. Flipqy went harder and faster, continuously hitting his prostate. Flippy was putty in his hands.

Flipqy grabbed Flippys cock while he trusted and started pumping it as fast as he could. Flippy involuntary bucked his hips to meet Flipqys hand. Flippy was a moaning mess. "F-f-flipqy!!!"
Flipqy went harder and faster, loving it when Flippy Called his name. This cause Flippy to cum all over them, Flipqys climax following soon after.

Flipqy tenderly pulled out, collapsing next to Flippy in a sweating heap. They where both breathless. Flippy went to sit up, but soon gave up. "A-ahh.."
"What's wrong Flippy??"
"... my ass hurts."
Flipqy snickered. "Well, it's going to."

Flippy looked down at Flipqys cock and his eyes widened. "That was inside me!? It's so big!! Why is it so big!? Mine isn't that big!!"
"You jelly~"
"No.. but I guess it makes sense. Your a bigger dick than I am, so I guess you're bound to have one."

Flipqy furrowed his brow at him. "Way to ruin the moment."