15- I have to pee

"F-Flipqy?? What are you-" before flippy could finish, Flipqy crashed his lips onto Flippys. Flippy blushed deep red.

Flipqy kissed him deeply, but had to do a double take when he noticed something; Flippy was kissing him back.

Flipqy pulled away in shock. "F-Flippy?..-" before he could say any more, Flippy wrapped his arms around Flipqys neck and kissed him deeply. Flipqy blushed light pink and kissed back.

Flipqy pulled away and started kissing and sucking on Flippys neck, leaving a hickey. Flippy moaned. Flipqy ran his hands up Flippys shirt and unzipped his jacket. Flippy let him.

When Flipqy started undoing Flippys pants, moaning, flippy said, "W-wait.. not here.. T-take me to the bedroom.."

Flipqy nodded and picked up flippy bridal style. He quickly took him to the bedroom, fueled by lust. He threw him on the bed and jumped on top of him, kissing his passionately. Flippy kissed back, blushing hard. Flipqy pulled off Flippys jacket and shirt. Then moved down and started kissing his chest. Flippy moaned. "I-.. I love you Flipqy.."

Flipqy blushed and continued moving lower and lower. He started undoing Flippys pants, and was pleased to find that flippy had pitched a nice tent for him in his pants. Flipqy smirked. He went to pull them down, until flippy stopped him again.

"What is it now?"
"I... I have to pee!"
"What?!"
"I have to pee Flipqy!"
He sighed. "Alright, alright... go pee. Way to kill the mood."
Flippy smiled awkwardly. "Yeah.. my bad." He then got up and went to the bathroom.

By the time he got out, Flipqy was passed out on the bed, asleep. Flippy sighed. "Now look who's killing the mood.."

Flippy smiled slightly, then climbed into bed with him. He cuddled up to him and whispered, "I love you.."