43

"... I'm not seducing you."

"Aww come on~ why not?~"

Flippy glared at him. "... You know what. Fuck. You."

"Isn't that what you where already trying to do?" Flipqy asked with a laugh.

"UGH!!!" Flippy yelled in frustration, before exiting the house.

He didn't know where he was going, or when he was coming back, but he did know one thing; he needed a little while away from Flipqy.

He walked down the road, planning to head down to the park; one of his favorite places in happy tree town. Well, besides the library. He decided to go to the park, seeing as how it was already night time, the library may already be closed.

By the time he had pulled himself out of his thoughts and into the real world, he realized he had already made it to the park. In fact, he was already in a swing, with a steady forward and backward motion already taking place.

He sighed.

"What am I doing.." He muttered to himself. "I'm with this guy I don't even know... Well I mean I know him, but sense we've been separated.. He acts so much more.. Crazy. Is this really the best I can do?.. Be with... Flipqy?..."

"You can do better... You can do so much better..."

Flippy quickly hopped up, and looked around. "Who's there?!" He asked, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

"Oh Flippy.. My dear, dear, Flippy.."

Flippy looked closer at the bushes surrounding the park. Then he saw it. Or rather, him.

"Splendid?? What the FUCK are you-" Flippy started, annoyed that his alone time had been interrupted. But then, he realized...

'His eyes... He's not wearing his mask.. It's.. A bandage..'

Flippy quickly rushed over to him, his annoyance fading instantly, only to be replaced by overwhelming compassion and pity.

"Splendid, are you alright?!" Flippy asked, kneeling down to his level, as Splendid was sitting on the ground, hidden in the bush.

Splendid gave a bitter laugh.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend... After all, he is the one who did it.."

Flippy stared at him, dumbfounded.

"No.. He couldn't have.. He's-" Flippy stopped and lowered his head. "... -He's... Flipqy... Of course he did it...."

Splendid, though was the injured one, quickly took it upon himself to comfort the smaller male.

"Shh.. Its ok... He was just mad because I love you more than he does..."

Flippy felt warm tears stream down his face.

'So that's why he did it... To keep splendid away from me... What the fuck am I to him?! Just some price of property?!'

"You're my bitch~" -Flipqy

Flippy tears began falling faster and faster; splendid, feeling the little drops of moisture on his clothing, realized he was crying and made it his mission not to let a single tear make it down flippys face.

"Hey, it's ok Flippy, I'm here. You still have me. I will never hurt you the way that monster does.."

Flippy paused, and his tears froze. Without another thought, he crashed his lips onto Splendid's.