39-

Flipqy chuckled as he circled around the chair Splendid was strapped to. Splendid rolled his eyes. 'I hope he knows he can't hurt me without- .... Shit.'

He has Krytonut.

Flipqy's sadistic chuckle drew deeper as he saw the look of worry spread on Splendid's face.

"Oh what's wrong, squirrely~ you getting scared~?"

Splendid straightened out his expression, and simply shook his head, not wanting to give Flipqy the satisfaction he knew Flipqy wanted.

Flipqy huffed, with a slight growl.

"In that case.." Flipqy started, "I'll just have to make you scared.. "

Flipqy grabbed a scalpel off a metal table Splendid didn't know was there. He stepped toward Splendid, sharp object in hand. With a devious smirk, he leaned closer.

"After today, you won't lay a hand on my Flippy. Ever. In fact, you won't even have the guts to lay your eyes on him.. Actually, not only will you not gave the guts, you won't have the eyes!"

Flipqy's laugh grew louder, as he pushed the blade closer to Splendid's left eye. He could tell it was laced with kryptonut, by the way his face felt weak when it drew closer. He clenched his eyes shut, praying his eyelids were strong enough to keep out the toxic blade.

They were not.