10- Take me

Flippy ran out the door, slinging it open, almost tearing it off its hinges. He had to save the town. Yes, they would just come back the next day.. but he can't just sit around and let Flipqy cause his friends so much pain! Especially.. sense it's his fault.

"Flipqy!!" Flippy yelled, running at top speed. His lungs where burning, legs aching, he could taste blood in his mouth; but he was not planning on stopping until he reached him.

He kept running, following the path of blood Flipqy had left behind. "Flipqy!!" He yelled.

Then he found him.

Doused in blood, holding lumpy up by his neck, strangling him with only one hand; there stood Flipqy. Lumpy thrashed and kicked, but couldn't escape Flipqys wrath and the glow of his golden yellow eyes.

"F-Flipqy!! Let him go!" Flippy yelled, His Green Orbs Welling up with Tears. As he looked around, he saw the dead body's of his friends lieing around everywhere; rooftops, in trees, laying on the side walk; some where even impaled with light posts. The sight was grotesque. 

Flipqy glared at Flippy. "What do you want." Flipqy scowled.
"F-Flipqy you need to stop! Now!"
"Why should I! I'm a monster! Remember?! No one will ever love me! Just go away.."

"No! Flipqy, please!"
Flipqy dropped Lumpy and he gasped for air. The remaining people of the small town only watched as Flipqy approached Flippy. They where mortified.

"I said.. leave.." Flipqy growled.
Flippy shuddered. "N-no."
"Fine.. you asked for this.." he grabbed Flippy by the collar and lifted him up, ready to hit him.

"F-Flipqy wait! If I let you kill me, will you leave the town alone??"
"No.. of course not. I'm only killing you so you won't have to watch."
Flippys eyes widened. "F-Flipqy no! Don't hurt them!"
"This isn't your choice to make."
Without thinking, flippy blurted something out. Something he thought he would never say. Something that definitely caught Flipqy off guard.
"T-take me!!"
"..What?"
"F-Flipqy, I want you to take me!"
".. Take you where?" Flipqy said, not believing his ears. He slowly lowered Flippy.
Flippy Bit His lip, blushing. He quickly went to Flipqys ear and said "I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now." It was the only think Flippy could think of to protect his friends.

The people surrounding them stood in shock, not believing what they just herd.

Flipqy blushed a light shade of pink. "F-Flippy?...-"
"Take me! Please!" Flippy then started to kiss Flipqys neck, earning him a deep moan from Flipqy. 

"... A-alright."