20- Hauling Ass

Flipqy ran out the door, chasing splendid at full speed. Oh how he hated that squirrely man.

As he chased him, he jumped over various things; including: benches, fire hindrances, cars... and cuddles. I don't think that should really be counted as jumping though, when it came to cuddles; seeing as how Flipqy purposely kicked him in the head.

Flipqy was expecting to have to fight; oh how he was wrong.

When he caught up, he was surprised to see that Splendid had put down Flippy; and Flippy has a hurt hand. Splendids head hung in in shame.
..... Flippy had punched splendid in the face.

Flipqy Growled. "What happened to his hand?!" He grumbled angrily.

"He.. he punched Me in the face.. and broke his hand." Splendid said. As he spoke, Flipqy snatched flippy from Splendids side. He inspected his hand.

"You ok teddy-bear?" He cooed. Flippy nodded.
"Yeah.. but I think it's broken.."
Flipqy glared at splendid with so much hate, said hate could win in comparison to that of even the most evil tyrants in all of time. The glare was cold enough to freeze the seven seas.

Splendid gulped.
"W-w-well!" He stuttered nervously. "I-i'll be off!" Without waiting for a response, Splendid zipped off into the sky.

Flipqy picked up flippy, and carried him home.

"You.. don't have to carry me you know."

Flipqy sighed. "Shut up."