13- Cuddling

As night set in, Flippy and Flipqy got more and more bored. They had been cooped up in the house for almost a week, and had nothing fun to do. Until Flipqy suggested something.

"Hey Flippy?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Flippy smiled. "Sure."

They got up from the table, Flipqy washing the dishes for flippy after some rather pushy insisting by Flipqy, so Flippy could go choose a movie.

As Flipqy walked in, Flippy had just finished picking out a scary movie to watch.
'I never could really watch scary movies before..' Flippy thought, 'I Would Always Get Scared And Flipqy Would Come Out... well this time,he's already out, so he can comfort me instead!- I mean no! No!!! What am I thinking!! I really do want to kiss him again though.. NO!!!'

Flipqy snickered as he watched Flippy wrestle with his thoughts, unaware that they were about him. He thought Flippy was cute, so even if he knew, he wouldn't mind.

Snapping Flippy out of his thoughts, Flipqy gently took the movie from Flippys hands. "So you wanna watch this?" Flipqy asked. Flippy nodded, looking up at Flipqy, blushing slightly. Flipqy smirked and held out a hand. "Come on." Flippy took his hand and Flipqy helped him up, then they plopped on the couch after putting in the movie.

As the movie played through, Flippy jumped, and jumped, and jumped. A few times, he almost shit himself. Flipqy thought it was cute. He wrapped his arm around him, pretending to yawn; and Flippy jumped again. "F-Flipqy, what are you-"
"Shhhh, I'm watching a movie."
Flippy huffed. He started blushing madly when Flipqy slowly pulled him closer and closer. Flippy was going to pull away but.. this made him feel safe. And sleepy.. 'when did Flipqy get so.. warm.. and comfy.. so warm..' Flippy thought, as he quickly drifted to sleep on Flipqy. Flippy cuddled up to him, clinging to him tightly. Flipqy loved it.