Tailor Made

"Don't move." Hercules said, a pin in his mouth. This was his latest design that came to life. Long hours of designing, sewing, and altering came down to this moment. He wouldn't sleep at all if this wasn't finished in time.

"I know, Herc." You grumble, trying to stand still. You were getting restless–he could tell. You didn't mean too. The hours just seemed to drag on. He gave you a break to eat and that was it. You had to remind him to eat too.

"How does it feel back here? Too loose?" He pinched at the fabric near your lower back. The dress was raised up slightly from what you could see in the mirror andy out waist was more defined.

"Maybe just a little tighter. Who is this for again?"

"Eliza." He said quickly and went back to his stitching. "Long time client. Gives big bonuses. You're about the same size."

You nodded and held your arms out straight at your side. Herc worked his magic until finally, his hands stopped moving. You still didn't move, worried that something wasn't right.

Hercules made his way to the front and looked at you, but mostly his eyes were on the new dress. His lips were pursed together so you knew he was thinking.

"Turn around, love." He said gently and you obliged, picking up the soft green fabric gently and then spinning. You tried not to get dizzy but you loved the way that the dress soared when you picked up speed. When you looked back up at him, you saw him chuckling. He came over to steady you and held your hands in his.

"It's lovely, Herc. I hope you know that." You insisted, giving him a big smile. "Eliza will love it."

"I really like it on you." He said softly, and his little smile grew. "I almost don't want to sell it."

"Oh, stop. Green isn't my color." You laughed nervously.

"You look beautiful in it." He smiled widely, cheeks tinted slightly. This is a side of Mulligan that not everyone got to see. It was adorable.

"Would you like it, (Y/N)?" He dropped your hands and stepped back once more. He didn't see your wide eyes to match your surprised expression. You blushed a little and rubbed your forearm, nervous and unsure.

"Aww, Herc, no. Give it to Eliza. You need the money. You said it yourself."

"Yeah," Herc bit his lip, seeming to be in a debate with himself. "I'm going to make you a dress one day, and you can have it on one condition."

"And what's that?" You gave him a look, a little confused yet still interested.

"I get to take you out in it."

"You just want some free advertisement." You teased and Herc laughed too, coming closer to wrap his arms around your waist.

You were slightly taller than him because of the pedestal that you were still on, but the difference wasn't much.

"Show off all your pretty designs ... Good business for you."

"No," he frowned. "Not at all. You're beautiful and deserve to feel beautiful. Me taking you out would tell the whole world that."

You smiled sweetly and he picked you up gently and off of the pedestal. He kissed your cheek.

"Better yet, I can help you out of this dress." He purred, kissing your neck and making you turn red. You arched your back slightly and raised your neck a bit, giving him more room to kiss you and he obliged.

"Is that a promise?" You sighed happily.

"Guaranteed."