Chapter VII

I take a look at the ticket in my hand. My seat is… right in front of them. I look around the stadium for someone to give this ticket to. I don’t need front row seat. I see them every day already. So… yeah.

    “Hey, I’m just wondering. Do you want to swap ticket? It also have VIP pass.” I ask a girl, around my age.

Poor she, her seat is like… so far that she can barely see them, unless she looks at the screen.

    “Oh my Direction… of course!” she say excitedly as she sees the seat’s number and tears stream down her face.

I smile at her and all of the sudden, she hugs me with constant thank you.

    “You just make my birthday the memorable one.” She says happily.

    “Happy Birthday, then. No worries.”

    “You’re an angel.”

I blush and deny it.

    “Go on, honey.” Her mum—probably, says.

She quickly hugs her mum and race towards her new seat. I smile at the sight and turn towards her mum who’s just smiling at me.

    “Thank you so, much. You shouldn’t do that.” She says as we sit on our seat.

    “No, I really should. It’s not that I’ve never seen them before.” I say reassuringly.

To be honest, I’m really excited to see their performance tonight, as I’ve never been to any of their concert yet. Luckily, today, Mrs Smyth had to take a day off due to her hot fever. To fill you guys in, Mrs Smyth is my home-schooled teacher.

I cross my leg on the seat as I watch the screen anxiously.

    “You married?” she asks and takes a glance at the ring on my left hand.

Almost instantly, my face starts heating up.

    “Uh… yeah.” I stutter out and scratch my arm nervously.

    “I won’t tell anyone that you’re Amethyst Styles.” She whispers to me and smile knowingly at me.

My jaw drops and my eyes widen. My lips break into a nervous grin.

    “So, are you a directioner?” she asks, changing the subject.

    “Not really… but they’re okay, I guess.” I reply honestly.

    “Mum, help me.” Her other daughter calls out.

She gives me an apologetic smile and turns her attention towards her young daughter.

I look at the watch on my wrist. They’re not going to start until 8:30… what am I supposed to do? Die of boredom? Ooh, I know! Making Twitter account will be interesting.

I start tapping on the screen as a brilliant idea pop up in my head. I’m going to make a directioner Twitter account and… pretending to be a directioner! It’s not that brilliant, I just want to know how much they care for their fans :D

Suddenly the screaming fans start screaming even louder. That just makes it obvious that the boys are out of backstage and are on stage. I cringe at the sound. That’s what makes them so dedicated.

    “We’ve got a bit of love hate, take me to the edge and you hit the brace…

Liam starts off singing and from the screen, I can see that Harry’s searching for… someone. Is it me? I shrug it off and enjoy their singing by swaying my body from side to side.