Chapter 21 xx

What? Harry freaking Styles didn’t even take a glance at me. Wait… is this person really talking about Harry? Or is it someone else…?

I look around on the stage. Then it hits me. The person that she—I doubt that it’s going to be he, was talking about is NOT Harry Styles OR Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik. She’s talking about Josh Devine. Yeah, you heard it right. It is him.

Josh smiles at me when he realises that I’m looking at him. I reply back with a tiny smile. Oh god… I clutch onto my phone like my life depended on it. She wouldn’t do something crazy… will she? I don’t know like killing…?

I jump aback when the phone starts buzzing. Shakily, I let my eyes observe the screen.

MUM

I sigh in relief and press the green button while making my way out of the stadium.

    “Hello?” mum speaks through the phone “why is it so noisy? Where are you?”

    “Hi mum, just a second.” I say still making my way outside of the stadium “sorry for the noise. I am at a concert.”

    “One Direction’s concert?” she asks in interest.

    “Yeah, their concert. I miss you so much mum.” I confess.

It’s been ages since I’ve talked to her. The last time would probably be at my wedding.

    “Me too.” From the other side I can hear her sniffling.

    “Aw, mum, don’t c—”

I drop my phone from the impact of the punch. I look up at the puncher with my brow furrowing.

    “See, I told you that I’ll attack you at the most unexpected time.” she says and smirks at me and give another punch close to the jaw.

    “Well at least you could’ve waited for me to finish the call with my mum!” I say with an annoyance clear in my voice.

    “I don’t give a damn. You deserved it.”

I gape at her.

    “Since when did I wear a shirt that says: ‘I’m single and available.’?” I ask, taking a quick glance at her shirt.

    “Don’t to be smart. Like I said before, you deserved it.” She says, throwing a punch straight on my nose.

*End of flashback*

I lean on the wall and rub my sore jaw delicately. I never knew a girl could punch as hard as a man! I stumble backwards when she enters the toilet and greet me with a kneeing—in the stomach.

    “What is wrong with you?” I ask.

    “You are what’s wrong.” She admits.

I block the punch she was going to throw at me and squeeze her wrist as hard as I could. She yelps of pain and give me a glare.

I wince as Sam, the girl that gave me a brief tour of France, grabs my arm and leads me out of the toilet.

    “Ames, are you alright?!” Harry suddenly rushes towards me.

    “Yeah, I’m just fine. No worries.” I say, letting go of Sam’s hand.