Chapter 10

Elliana's pov

He kissed me.
It is about 5 am when I finally fall asleep.
Today Gemma is coming over to my place. We have gotten closer in the past 2 weeks. Christy and don't have more than a hi/bye kind of  relationship. She is always hanging out with her boyfriend and I only see her at lunch every once in a while.
I get out of bed at 9 am to get ready. Gemma should be here in an hour or so.
I shower and brush my teeth before I decide that I'll keep my face makeup free today.
I put on my black leggings and a black purpose tour hoodie.
I go to the kitchen to make some tea, not being a big fan of coffee. And sit on one of the kitchen stools drinking my tea and waiting for her to arrive.

----------------------------------------
Gemma arrived 2 hours ago. We are currently sitting on my bed.

"......I mean we need to find you a man. There are a lot of hot guys in our school. Maybe someone from the football team. I mean they are all hot after all. " Gemma has been on this topic for the past half hour. However I found myself zoning out on the conversation a few times,my mind going back to him. To the boy that kept me up all night. To the boy that had me excited about waking up on a Monday morning to go to school because I knew that I would see him. To the boy who kissed me. To the boy that was standing on my doorway at 2 in the morning.
"I think I like someone" I blurted out before I  realize what I said.
Gemma's eyes widen in joy. "That's great!!" She exclaims
"who is he?"

"Someone in my music class" I whisper.
I cant believe that I just admitted that I like him. Okay, I have been thinking about him non-stop but he's an asshole.
"Well I need a name girl" Gemma states looking at me straight in the eye.
I am sure that I am blushing by now. "Harvey"
"He's hot. I dont really know anything about him though. He barely attends school"
"We kinda kissed last night?"i say fast making my statement come out like a question.
"HE KISSED YOU AND YOU DIDNT DIRECTLY CALL ME?" She says shocked.

I just shrug not wanting to continue with the conversation.

After our conversation about a certain someone we go downstairs and watch 2 different movies while eating our lunch. When we are finished with the pizza and the movies Gemma says she has to leave.
I decide to get some homework done before mom and Lucas return for dinner. 

----------------------------------------
I finish a huge part of next weeks assignments about half an hour before their return.

We have dinner together and then I go up to my room feeling extremely tired having barely slept at night. 

I find myself thinking about him and about our kiss as my eyelids get heavy and I drift of to sleep.

----------------------------------------
A/N short chapter. I wanted to add Harvey's pov but I thought that it would be better if it were in another chapter.