Fixing 3

Dying-
(I also mean already dead) Just don't let them die so quick. This is something that everyone seems to do. They kill the parents. It happens somewhere in the book, either it be the beginning, middle or end. Why do they have to die?

Not caring-
Make them care. Parents really care about their kids. Yeah, I do know some don't but they still worry. They don't want a pregnant teenager! Then they'd have to raise the kid because your still in school. I think we should talk about this more seriously.

My cousin got pregnant when she was still in school. She had to marry the guy and she had to go to school with her big belly. My mom would kill me if that was me. To sum it all up, she has two kids now and is divorced. So all of those stories where they live happily together is just crap. That's really not reality.

But she lives with my uncle and aunt. She has a job and my aunt helps with the kids. It's really hard for them. The youngest is still a baby.

Laid back-
They also won't let you go out of the house almost wearing absolutely nothing. You can't be partying every night without one of them getting a tad worried.

So all I'm saying is that the parents should care and don't die.