Chapter 1

🌺Chapter 1

"Come on Isabelle wake up!"

"I'm up!" I yelled at my mum as I get of my bed to start getting ready for school. I live in the city of Perth in Australia with both my parents, my brother and my two sisters. I love it here in Perth, I love the people, the weather and everything about it.

I attend the school Atwell College and I'm currently I'm in year 11, meaning I am 15 years old. All my siblings and I all got to the same school except my little sister, she attends Atwell Primary School.

I rise off my bed, I get dressed into my white and navy-blue uniform and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. Today is the first day of february, which means its the first day of school for the year, even if it is Wednesday. I'm also happy because my birthday is in 3 days, my sweet sixteen.

"Hurry up Isabelle, we're going to late!" Monica yells at me from down the hall. Monica is 2 years older than me so she studies physiotherapy at UWA (University of Western Australia), but she is driving Madeleine and I to school.

"Coming!" I yell back at her as I finish applying my light foundation. I then sling my bag over my shoulder and walk out the house to meet Monica waiting for me in the car.

"Two more years, Isabelle," she says like its exhausting.

"I know," I reply letting out a sigh and we're on our way to the school.

When we reach the school Monica pulls up to the side and I jump out.

"Have fun," Monica calls out.

"I'll try," I yell back and make my way through the gates.

"ISABELLE!" a voice yells behind me. I swivel around to see who it was and it's my friend Melanie running up to me.

"Mel! How are you?" I ask, strangling her in a huge bear hug.

"I'd be better you stopped strangling me," she squeakes.

"Sorry," I laugh and go off her.

"Come on, we are all waiting for you," she says while pulling me along to the spot where I usually meet all my friends.

"Belle!" Jasmine called out to me as I neared our group.

"Hey, I made it!" I replied embracing everyone.

"Yeah, and just before the bell went," Teigan says while checking the time on her phone. "Later y'all, see you at recess," she says and leaves for her class. We all break off too and find our way to our classrooms.

The whole day was pretty easy, I got home work from all my teachers and was told I have I few tests coming up in a couple of weeks, but trough all the lectures I could hardly concentrate.

At school I'm not mrs popular but I'm not a total geek either, I am a nice person so I talk to the populars and the non populars so really I'm just an all rounder. Not just at school, but as person as well. I like to think of my self as all the members of One Direction put into one person; I'm a caring person (Liam), I love to draw in my own time (Zayn), I can be very cheeky at times (Louis), I love food (Niall) and I love my hair (Harry). But like seriously, everyone loves my hair, and if you can't tell I love One Direction! I'm also a huge 5 seconds of summer fan as well, so I was thrilled to find out that they would be touring with One Direction on their Take Me Home tour!