Chapter 3 - The Start of Something New

"We aren't your real parents, you aren't even an Australian citizen."

Just as those words were said I felt like the whole world came crashing around me. The people I knew, the people I loved just turned out to be one whole lie. I couldn't even speak, I felt like all of a sudden my stomach fell to the floor, my heart shattered into a thousand pieces as I felt a single tear stream down my face, followed by multiple others.

"Isabelle honey, please don't hate us," my mum said and she stood up to give me a hug, but I just pushed her away.

"No stay away from me," I screamed, I was shaking non stop. "Who are my real parents?"

"Isabelle you kno-" my mum started but I cut her of.

"TELL ME!!"

"Maura Gallagher, mother of Niall Horan," she whispered. I can't believe it, I've adored my biological brother for two years now and didn't know he was my brother.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"That you're his sister? No, not yet." she spoke. And that was when I lost it, I ran out of the house crying, and I didn't even look back once. I didn't grab anything, I just kept running, bawling my eyes out. I wasn't even looking where I was going, all my body wanted to do was run and get as far away from that place as possible. Away from all the lies.

After about an hour of running I finally came to a stop, looking at my surroundings. There was houses all around me, but it doesn't look familiar at all, and I'm usually excellent at directions, once when I was 5 my mum took me somewhere new and on our way back I new exactly how to get home. I decided to ask someone for directions and go to a friends house. As I turned around I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry love," the stranger said, "What's someone as beautiful as you doing out at this time of the night?" he asked. I couldn't see his face in the dark, but I could tell he was British by his accent, but there was also something else in his voice that sounded familiar.

"I'm lost could you help me?" I asked.

"Well I'm not really from around here but sure. I'll take you home in the morning, come to mine, you can stay the night," the Brit asked.

"Thanks but I'm not going to a stranger's house,"

"You don't know who I am, do you?"

"Well it is like midnight, so I can't see your face."

"My name is Harry Styles, from One Direction," he spoke. OMG!!! I can't believe I'm standing in front of one. Of my idols!! Play it cool Belle, play it cool, "So if I did do something bad to you, it would affect my whole career, and I'm not planing on risking it, so shall we?" he gestures for us to start walking down the street, the way I came; and we start walking.

"Thanks," that's all I can say I mean the Harry Styles invited me to stay at his house!

"What's your name love?" he asked. Eeeek! He called me love!

"Um, it's Isabelle, but I prefer Belle," I reply.

"Well its nice to meet you Belle."

"And it's an honour to meet you Harry," honestly I can't say much. I've dreamed of meeting them since I first heard of them. I can hear Harry chuckle lowly at my words. I only just realise how cold it is as I start to shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked and I nod as a reply, I mean it's the middle of the night and I'm wearing a dress, of course I'm cold.

"Here," he says pulling of his coat and offering it to me.

"Are you sure?" I ask taking the offer.

"Course, I'm used to the cold anyway," he replies as I start pulling it on and honestly, its huge. It stops 15cm above my ankle because I'm only 5 foot 1.

"It's huge!" I state. Before a giggle leaves my mouth and he joins me making me laugh more. We turn into a small house that I'm guessing is his.

"You can have a shower and you can borrow some boxers and a shirt to wear, the bathroom is just down there," he instructs, pointing towards a room. I follow his instructions and go and have a shower.

After about half an hour in the shower I turn the shower of and wrap a towel around myself, checking that it covers my my bits first and walk out to get some clean clothes.

"Harry?" I call out searching for the boy and I find him watching the tv.

"Here you go," he says holding up a white folded shirt and a pair of boxers on top.

"Thanks," I say as I take the clothes of him and returning to the bathroom.

"You have a lovely bum by the way," he says, which makes me put my hand behind me to cover up a bit.

"You little pervert," I shoot back at him before I close the door and put the clothes on. When I'm finished I leave the bathroom yawning.

"Tired now are we?" Harry asked turning the tv off.

"You have no idea," I reply, "So where am I sleeping?"

"Over here," he says as he guides me to a bedroom.

"And where are you sleeping, just in case I need you?" I ask.

"On the couch."

"No, I can't let you do that. I'll sleep on the couch." I offer.

"Well its either I sleep on the couch or I sleep here with you, what is its?"

"Could you sleep with me?" I say not wanting to take his bed of him, anyway it looks big enough for both of us.

"Sure," he says and we both climb into the bed. As soon as I shut my eyes I fall into a deep sleep.