Chapter 19 - Reunited

A/N: WARNING! It is not my responsibility for any tears that might be shed during this chapter. Enjoy!

Songs:

~Beside you - 5 seconds of summer

~Wish you were here - Delta Goodrem

~Say Something - A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera (only until where luke comes in)

Michael's P.O.V

That night at our first concert, I saw Belle! But she had a knife to her neck. And when she blacked out I felt like I had failed her twice already. Right now sitting next to her, holding her pale little hand and listening to the monitor beeping telling me she's alive, I feel if I let go, even for a second, I could loose her again. I watch her slowly breathing, and I'm slowly massaging her hand.

Ever since that night at the concert, I've been getting visions. I've been getting more lately and they're coming in more detail, all of them have Belle in them, and she always has either a hurt look on her face, like physically, or a mentally hurt look on her face, where she is crying. When I get them I have to leave the room and hold on to something tight.

I can feel another one coming now. I let go of her hand and grab onto the chair arms, squeezing them really tight, shutting my eyes at the same time:

This time it's Isabelle being tortured, she's tied up and looks like she hasn't eaten in days. All she is wearing is a bra and undies. She has lashes all over her body, telling me she has been whipped. She screams in agony. The cuffs around her wrists are keeping her of the ground. She is very thin and pale. Behind her on the wall, I can see blood. As I near closer I can see burn marks on her skin, they're all blistered. Isabelle can't see me, she never can.

One last squeeze of my fists and it's over. When I open my eyes I look down to see my hands are red and there are marks in my palms where my nails dug in. I let a out a heavy, but shaky, breath and grab on to her hand again.

Oh how I miss those beautiful eyes of hers. How I miss the taste of her sweet lips. All of us boys have been here to visit her multiple times. We have signed her cast, and she doesn't even know. I wonder what she is thinking at the moment.

Then I remember someone telling me something about people can still hear you when they are in a coma, so I try it out.

"Belle, I don't know if you can hear me, but please wake up. All of the boys are missing you, please Belle. We need you in this world. I need you. I can't sleep knowing you're like this, I can barely eat or drink. I know I have been a terrible boyfriend, I failed you twice. I want you to know that everyone has been coming to visit, even the girls have been. We signed your cast as well, Zayn also did some really cool drawings on it." I say, as a single tear falls down my cheek.

"What do they look like?" a voice says.

"Isabelle?" I say, I'm certain the voice came from her. But her eyes are still closed.

"What do they look like?" she repeats. She can hear me! I smile at my girl, and continue.

"He drew a microphone, he graffitied your name, drew a really cool dragon and drew one of those two face drama signs, because we know how much you've always wanted to be an actress," I answer her, and she returns with a smile. Just then a door swings open and Luke comes in.

"Mate, we need to go," he says.

"No, what if she wakes up while I'm gone," I answer.

"Dude, she's been in here for ten days, I'm sure in 4 hours she'll still asleep," he says.