Chapter 13 - The Truth

A/N I know it's short, but this chapter explains why Isabelle was separated from the family, please enjoy!

Niall's P.O.V

I'm so glad that everyone is having fun. Even though Belle has no family here she is still having fun. Right now I'm talking to Calum's mum who is telling me some of his habits that might annoy us on tour.

"Trust, he will eat all the apples and use all the tea bags within a week," Calum's mum told me.

"I guess I better hide them all then," I say and we both crack up laughing. Just then my mum comes over to me.

"Hey, Ni. Could we talk?" she says.

"Sure, it was Lovely talking to you Mrs Hood," I say and follow my mum out the back where no one is. We both sit down on a chair each. "Is something wrong?" I ask her.

"No darling, there is just something you need to know," she says grabbing my hands in hers. "Look, um... Okay I'm just gonna say it. You actually have a sister."

"What do you mean, like your pregnant?" I ask.

"No, nothing like that," she says and let's out a loud sigh. "After I had you, you and Greg were tight as glue. When you were 6 I had another baby, your sister. But you got jealous of her and thought she was getting all the attention. You would beat her up. So I had a friend, who lived here. So I got this person to erase her from your memory, and erase you from her memory. Greg knew about her, but kept his mouth shut," she said, " Please don't be mad at me Niall, it was for your own good, and hers."

"I've always wanted a sister, when do I get to meet her?" I asked.

"You already have, about a month ago. Isabelle is your real sister," she said. What! I knew I had a connection with her! I need to get out of here, at least for a while. I stood up, walked back into the house and out the front door. I heard mum calling after me but I just kept walking, slamming the door behind me.