Chapter 15 - You Again

Belle's P.O.V

Last night Michael found me and brought me home. We all slept at Zayn's house because we wanted to be together if Niall comes back. Everyone's family left a little later, because the happy mood had just left all of us. Right now I'm on the couch with Michael's arms around me, as far as I know, I'm the only one up. I look around to see everyone still sleeping, all except Harry. I can't even see that curly haired boy.

Then something else catches my eye, the back door is open. 'Harry probably opened it to let some fresh air in' I say to myself. I then here some footsteps coming from behind me, I don't bother to turn around knowing its Harry. I then here some voices whispering, I can here at least three different voices and they sound strangely familiar. I keep laying on the couch not moving, pretending to still be asleep as I listen to the voices.

"So what's the plan?" someone asks. The voice sounds some what familiar.

"We convince her to come home with out waking the boys up," another replies.

"Okay, let's do it," the first voice says. Are they talking about me? Of course they are, I'm the only female in this house. Then I here them walking toward me, and I'm totally freaking out now. Breath Belle, breath. Then I feel someone slightly shaking my leg.

"Isabelle, sweetie?" the second voice says, now I recognise that voice. It's my so called mum.

I start to panic. What the hell is she doing here and how did she get in? I slowly start to wake keeping my act on. As I start to open my eyes I see that mum, dad and Monica are here. I put on a surprised and scared face on.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her, already knowing the answer.

"We're here to take you home!" mum says excitedly.

"NO! Not now that I'm practically living with my brother!" I scream at her.

"Shh, Belle. Your gonna wake the boys up," she whispers.

"Please Isabelle, we all miss you," Monica begs.

"NEVER!" I say and then scream at the top of my lungs. Then burrow my face in the couch to make it look like they're about to attack me.

"What's going on?" Michael asks from behind me.

"Belle, who is this?" Liam asks while standing up with all the other boys doing the same, all with confused and shocked looks on their faces. Then they all come up behind me in a way of protection, Michael's arms are still around me and we are now sitting.

"This is my so called mum," I say sternly, hissing at the three intruders. "And she's here to take me home, but I refuse."

"Excuse me miss. I don't know how you got in here but you're going to have to leave the premise immediately, or I'll call the police," Louis says in a professional manner. This action makes my 'mum' leave with out further question, with Monica behind her. But 'dad' doesn't move the smallest bit.

"Sir, she is not going any where. And we aren't joking about calling the police," Zayn says.

"Well I guess we're doing this the hard way," he says and with that he throws multiple punches at the boys, knocking them all out.

"NO!" I scream, and with that 'dad' scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder. I start screaming, kicking and slamming my fists against his back. But Jordan comes out of nowhere and put tape over my mouth, and tie my hands and feet together. No, I'm being kidnapped! 'mum' has a surprised look on her face, as if she had no idea that 'dad' and Jordan were going to do this. But she keeps her mouth shut. A bag gets put over the top half of my body, and then I feel myself fall onto something soft but hard at the same time. I'm guessing it was a car seat. Then I hear 3 doors close and the engine start.