Chapter 6 - Let's Go Shopping

Belle's P.O.V

When we arrived at the shopping centre we all piled out of the car and walked in to the building.

"So, what are we doing first?" I asked.

"Buying you some clothes," Liam replied.

"No, I can't let you guys do that for me," I tell them shaking my head.

"Okay then, but with what money are you buying your clothes with, hey. Unless you are planning on wearing that your whole life?" Louis sassed, and that made me realise, I'm poor.

"Oh, right," I replied hanging my head low.

"Look, can get in a shop now, you know, get out of the open. We might be seen!" Niall warned us. Wow he's been so quiet I almost forgot about him, almost.

"Right, good idea Niall," Liam said, "Belle, where's the nearest clothes shop?"

"Jay Jays, over there," I say pointing ahead of me. I really like that shop, it's got a lot of awesome clothes and accessories and I'm sure the boys will like it to. So the six of us fast walked towards the shop, keeping our heads low and split up to look around.

"I think we'll be able to find some new clothes for all of us in here," Zayn said in suprise.

"Yeah, it's one of my favourite shops," I replied.

"What about these," Niall said running towards me with a bunch of floral half tops and VERY short shorts.

"To slutty," I reply simply.

"Could you at least try them on?" he asked, pulling of the most adorable puppy face. But I kept a straight face.

"No," I say folding my arms.

"Pleasssse?" I swear that face will be the death of me.

"Fine," I say grabbing the clothes and walking towards the change rooms. As I walk into one Niall follows in with me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Waiting for you to change," he said innocently.

"You're not waiting in here."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I need my privacy, now shoo," I say waving my hand.

"Pleasssssse," he begs using the same puppy face a before.

"Urg, that face is gonna be the death of me but if you're staying, you have to turn around."

"Yay!" Niall says turning around. There is very little room in here so I keep bumping into him.

Niall's P.O.V

I don't know why but I feel as if Isabelle and I have some connection, I mean she is hot and everything, but I don't think it's that kind of connection. Urg what's taking her so long.

"Niall, could you help me," Isabelle asked me. I turn around to find Isabelle wearing the shorts and the top unzipped at the back. The shorts are a little short, but I'm sure Harry would love it, and I'm pretty sure she's not wearing a bra underneath the top.

"Niall?" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, right, sorry," I say zipping up the top, "Yeah, you're right. It is a little slutty."

"Belle what size are you?" Zayn yells from the other side of the door.

"14 in girls and 6 in women's for clothes," she replies, "Okay Niall turn around again." and I do as I'm told.

Belle's P.O.V

We left Jay Jays when the coast was clear and started walking randomly.

"I think we should go grocery shopping," I announce.

"What?" Louis asks.

"Grocery shopping. Like shopping for fruit and veg," I say, wow I'm younger than them and yet I know more than them, this is concerning.

"Like healthy food?" Niall asks.

"Yes, healthy. Like food that's good for your tummy," I say rubbing Niall's stomach.

"But -" Louis starts.

"No buts, I'm your cook so what I feed you, you'll eat. Don't worry Harold, we will be getting mandarins," I say.

"Really? We're going food shopping whether you boys like it or not!" Harry warns, and we get a chorus 'fine's.

"Good, because I make really tasty pizza scrolls and apple crumble," I say and we walk towards Coles.

When we reach I send the boys to go get specific foods; Harry - milk and flour, Zayn - ice cream and puff pastry, Liam - 500g of diced bacon and chicken (oh, how I love my chicken), Louis - Italian herbs and Niall - the cereals. While they go off, I go around finding all the fruit and veg that we'll eat. Once they all come back to me they put the things in the trolley. Then I spot something that shouldn't be in there.

"Who grabbed chocolate?" I ask.

"It was Louis," Zayn says pointing to him.

"Louis, care to explain?" I ask him.

"Can't we have some chocolate?" he pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Actually, I was going to get some chocolate for some cookies or something, so thanks Louis, for saving me a trip," I say patting him on the head. It seems weird, a 16 year old telling off a 21 year old.