Chapter 16 - Gone

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to here people entering the house. I slowly and quietly get up out of my bed and creep towards the door to press my ear against it.

"So what's the plan?" someone asks.

"We convince her to come home with out waking the boys up," another replies. Her? Do they mean Isabelle? Of course they do shes the only girl living here.

"Okay, let's do it," the first voice says. I stay put just in case one of them makes a move and I can attack from nowhere, but I do open the door a little bit so I can see what's happening. I can see a woman, a man and a young girl who looks the same age as Belle.

"Isabelle, sweetie?" the woman voice says. Belle wakes up and as soon as she sees the people in front of her, a scared/surprised face finds its way on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Isabelle asked her.

"We're here to take you home!" the woman asked her with excitement.

"NO! Not now that I'm practically living with my brother!" Belle says.

"Shh, Belle. Your gonna wake the boys up," the woman said.

"Please Isabelle, we all miss you," the girl behind the woman says.

"NEVER!" Isabelle says and then scream at the top of my lungs, then burrowing her face into the couch as if they are going to attack her.

"What's going on?" Michael says from behind her, were they sleeping together?

"Belle who is this?" Liam asks while standing up with all the other boys doing the same, all with confused and shocked looks on their faces. Then they all walk up behind Belle in a way of protection, Michael sitting up behind Isabelle.

"This is my so called mum, and she's here to take me home, but I refuse." Belle hisses at the three people.

"Excuse me miss. I don't know how you got in here but you're going to have to leave the premise immediately, or I'll call the police," Louis says in a professional manner. This action leaves the woman stunned and shocked. But she leaves with out another word, with the girl following behind. But the man doesn't move a finger.

"Sir, she is not going any where. And he's not joking about calling the police," Zayn says.

"Well I guess we're doing this the hard way," the man says and with that he throws multiple punches at the boys, knocking them all out. I can't move from my spot because what good would that do? He'll just knock me out aswell.

"NO!" Isabelle screams, and with that the man scoops her up and throws her over his shoulder. Belle starts screaming, kicking and slamming her fists against his back. But a young man, maybe 20 years old, comes out of nowhere and puts tape over Belle's mouth, and ties her hands and feet together. A shocked expression comes across the woman's face, but she doesn't say anything. A bag gets slipped over the top half of her body, and the man then carries Belle out the front door, with her squirming in his arms. I follow them.

Once they get to a car he throws Belle on the back seat. Before they drive of I snap a picture of the number plate, and then the car. I run back inside, past the four other lads. Then I dial 000.

"Hello, please state your name and your means for your emergency," a woman says on the other end of the phone.

"My name is Harry Styles and my friend has been kidnapped. The number plate is 1 DLI 679. There was a man, a young teenager who looked about 20, a woman and a girl in her late teens," I say very fast into the phone.

"What is your location and the direction they went?" the woman says.

"70 Trinity avenue and they headed west."

"Could you describe what the car looked like?"

"It's was a white Kia grand carnival."

"Thank you, we will be on the now. There will be some police coming to your house for further questioning." the woman says and then hangs up. I slowly pull the phone away from my ear and I can see my hands are shaking. I hope she's okay. I then dial Niall's number and press talk. The phone keeps ringing and he never picks up, so I leave a voice mail.

"Mate, it's me, Harry. So just wanted you to know that Belle got kidnapped Last night and then police are onto it. Yeah I thought you should know. Please come back mate." I say, then hang up. I also text him what I said on the voice mail to make sure he gets the message. I move towards the boys still on the floor unconscience. I move to the nearest, who is Louis.

"Zayn? Mate?" I yell no response. So I move towards Liam and do the same.

"Liam?" no response either.

"Mmmm, keep the noise down," Louis says massaging his temples.

"Louis! Thank goodness your okay," I say making my way towards him. Then his eyes shoot open like he just remembered something important.

"Where's Belle?" he asks, shooting up in a sitting position.

"The man kidnapped her, I called the police and they're on to it," I say squatting next to him, knowing how he is going to react.

"WHAT?" he yells.

"Why do you always have to scream Louis?" Zayn says sitting up and rubbing his forehead, the others doing the same.

"Because Belle fucking got kidnapped, that's why," he screamed at them.

"WHAT?" the others yelled. Earning a nod from Louis.

"No! I failed to protect her," Michael says.

"Wait, so you guys are a thing now?" Calum asks and Michael nods, with a worried look in his eyes. how dare he take my girl! I officially hate Michael.

"Did someone call the police?" Liam asked.

"They're already onto it, oh and some police are gonna be here to ask some questions," I say while sitting on my bum. But at that very moment the door bell rang ,"That will be them now," I say getting up to let them in.

Belle's P.O.V

When the car stops I feel some one lift me up. I squirm in their arms trying get out of their hold, but it's no use.

"Don't worry, we only need you for one thing," 'dad' says in my ear, which makes fear shoot through my body.

After a bit of walking I get thrown on to something soft, and then footsteps disappear. Then a soft click. I remove the bag from my eyes. As soon as its of I can see that I'm in a filthy and dusty room. I am sitting on a small bed. The room is quite small, there is one window and it is high, so there is no way I'll be able to crawl through it. The bed is the only thing in the room. I am able to slowly untie my feet and remove the tape from my mouth. I wonder what they are going to do to me?

A/N: five more chapters left, then it's all over!!