Chapter 11 - The Prank

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to an ear piercing scream. My eyes shot open and I sprung into a sitting position. I look around to see all the boys around me, but I can't see Isabelle.

"What happened? Where's Belle?" Niall asked. We all stood up and spread out to look for her; Louis, Niall and Calum up stairs, Zayn, Liam, Ashton and Luke the bathroom and bedroom on the floor level and Michael and I the kitchen.

As we reach the kitchen we find the most horrible thing in my whole entire life, Isabelle is laying there. I stand in the door taking in the scene. Her eyes are open in shock, there is a knife lying next to her with blood on it and blood is flowing out of her stomach.

"Isabelle," I whisper. I then run up to her and kneel beside her body, I cradle her head in my lap. "ISABELLE!" I scream as tears start running down my face, I stoke her cheek, leaning my forehead against hers. Michael is still standing in the door.

"Oh, my," he whispers, "Boys, we found her," he says in a very shaky voice. I hear footsteps running towards our direction.

"W-what h-happened?" Louis stuttered as he came into the room. All of them are now crowded around us.

"I d-don't know, w-we found her l-like this," I said between sobs.

"Pulse, check her wrist for a pulse," Liam said. Zayn grabbed her wrist and put two fingers on it.

"Nothing," he says.

"Are you sure?"

"What do you think? Obviously this isnt a laughing matter!" he yells at Liam. Zayn then stands up and grabs the phone.

"What are you doing?" Niall asks.

"Calling the police," he answers. "Shit! The lines are down." he says throwing the phone on the bench.

"How? Check your mobile," Calum says. Zayn reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone.

"It's dead, check yours."

"Nothing what about you guys?" Calum asked.

"Nope."

"Nothing."

"Zilch."

I stand up frustrated and punch the nearest wall. I can't believe she's gone. I run towards the front door, I just wanna get away for a bit. When I reach the door it's locked. I reach for my key in my pocket and put it in the hole. It doesn't fit. I walk back to the kitchen and everyone is sitting down and crying. Niall is stroking Isabelle's cheek as tears slowly stream down his face.

"The front door is locked, and my key doesnt word," I report.

"She was like a sister to me," Niall said, another tear slid down his cheek.

"Hey, mate. It's okay, she was like a sister to all of us," Louis said massaging Niall's shoulders to comfort him.

"No you don't get it! All of you guys have sisters!" he shouts, shrugging of Louis.

"Mate, I'm an only child. I finally felt what it was like to have a sibling," Michael said standing up and leaving the room. We all followed him to the tv room. There we sat in silence, comforting each other. Luke and Ashton are whispering to each other, but I just shrug it off. I had plans to actually ask Belle out and eventually, maybe get married. But no instead she's gone.

"Guys, we have something to tell you," Luke said standing up with Ashton right next to him.

"You just got pranked!" Belle said walking into the room. She's alive!

"What!" we all exclaimed, except for Luke and Ashton.

"How could you do that to us?!" Louis yelled, "We actually thought you were dead!"

"Though I do have to say, you got us good. Even Louis couldn't prank us that good!" Liam said.

"Your alive!" Niall said running up to Isabelle and pulling her into a bear hug. He lifts her up and twirls her around. I can't believe she's okay! Damn she's good, just another thing about her that makes her even more perfect.

"But you didn't have a pulse," Liam asked once she was back on the ground.

"That's one of my talents, you have to have patience to find a pulse on my wrist. Also I can hide my stomach from going up and down as I breathe," she confesses.

"Oh, we'll get you back Isabelle! One of these days. You have been warned!" Louis said.

"Bite me!" she sassed at him.

"You too, both of you. We will get all three of you back," Louis warned.

"Not if I get you first! Oh and btw, I got all of that on tape and it's going on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and every where else!" she said.

"Okay then, now our prank will be even better than yours now. You will never know what hit you," Louis sassed and with that he walked out.

A/N: hope you guys loved the prank! Tell me what you thought of it in the comments. Was it it ok, crappy, rushed? Or was it amazing? When I was writing this I was grinning like an idiot, and I still am.