Chapter 9 - That Specia Moment

Zayn and I went through some basic stuff and when he had enough he went back inside. I stayed in the pool doing some diving and stuff. As I lay on one of those floating bed things I close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep.

A huge rush of water wakes me up and I inhale lots of water. I'm still in the pool, only now I'm in the water, not on the water. I quickly resurface and find four boys laughing at me. I climb out of the pool coughing. I bend down on my hands and knees and continue coughing. The boys are still laughing at me. I can't breathe. Their laughter starts to die down.

"I think she's actually choking," Niall says coming up to me and starts patting me hard on my back. Eventually I stop and sit down next to Niall. I feel so water-logged. I can see now that it's dark around, so it must be about 7 'o'clock.

"No pizza scrolls for a month," I say weakly to them as a punishment.

"But-" Louis started, but I stopped him.

"No buts, I could have drowned," I say out of breath. I stand up, grab my towel and walk off.

I find a quiet place to sit. I glance up to the sky, admiring the stars.

Harry's P.O.V

When Belle stormed off I felt sorry for her. I went to go after her but Liam held me back, deciding its not the best idea, so we went back inside. I sat around for about half an hour and decide to go talk to her. I stand up and walk out the back door and go the direction I saw her go. When I see her, I walk up to her and sit next to her, she is looking up at the sky.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she replies.

"Do you like stars?" I ask, following her gaze.

"Well I've always had a fascination in them. I absolutely hate it when I am somewhere where they have too much light polusion and you can't see the stars. It's like I have a connection with them, like they tell me if something good is going to happen, or something bad is going to happen," she replies, not taking her eyes of off them once.

"Wow," I say under my breath, looking at her eyes, watching them reflect the stars. "So what are they saying now?"

"They're saying..." she trails of, examining them, "They're saying something special is coming," she replies, looking at me. I stare into her eyes. They are the most beautiful I've ever seen. I don't even notice I'm leaning into her until our noses ae almost touching. My eyes flicker from hers, to her lips. I press my lips against hers, closing my eyes. She kisses back immediately. Our lips move in sync. I feel fireworks, but they're not as big as I've always imagined them to be like. As Isabelle pulls away she looks away, so I just pretend nothing happened, but I will never forget that kiss.

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to @laure_loves_demi, she's an amazing person, so plz go follow her! :D