Chapter 20 - After The Tour

The rest of the tour was one big blur, it was so fun it was over before we knew it. Niall and I never got the chance to do our duo though.

Right now we are all at Niall's house in Ireland. We have all become one big happy family through the tour. I managed to prank Louis before he got me, so I'm still the queen. The boys did have a little bit of a flip out once they found out my real age, but they got over it quickly. Michael and I are still going strong. I got my cast of a while ago, but I now have a large scar down my casf, it's like 20cm long.

Just like last time we all came together, everyone is getting along really well, and we are all having a laugh. Zayn's sisters came to visit me a couple of times while I was in the hospital, so now we are really close. Right now I'm braiding Doniya's hair.

"Okay, all done," I say finishing it of.

"Omg, thanks Belle," she says giving me a hug, "Its beautiful."

"No probs," I say hugging her back.

"Hey Belle, wanna do the duet?" Niall says coming up to me.

"Sure! Now?"

"Yeah, why not?" he asks.

"I guess, but just so you know I'm not the best singer," I say standing up.

"It's okay, everyone will love you," he says leading me to his room, placing a arm around my shoulder, "Hey, Mikey? Can film the duet for us?" Niall shouts to Michael.

"Sure," he says walking up to us and following us. As we get to Niall's room, we close the door and get the camera set up. Once that was all done, Niall and I sat on Niall's bed, in front of the camera.

"And, action," Michael says, and Niall starts of.

"Hey, there everyone. This is my sister Belle, if you didn't already know. I know that we promised a duet from Belle and I, but we haven't got the time to do it until now, so yeah. Here we go," Niall says looking at me.

"And just so you all know, I know that I'm not that much of a great singer, so please don't send hate if you don't like it," I say and Niall starts strumming his guitar.

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover," I sing.

Niall:

"Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker,"

Together:

"Oh. If the sky comes falling down"

Niall:

"For you,"

Together:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Me:

"Hey, brother, do you still believe in one another?"

Niall:

"Hey, sister, do you still believe in love I wonder?"

Together:

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down."

Me:

"For you."

Together:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Niall:

"Ah, what if I'm far from home?"

Me:

"Oh, brother, I will hear you call.

What if I lose it all?"

Niall:

"Oh, sister, I will help you out!"

Together:

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down,"

Niall:

"For you,"

Together:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Then the long break of just instruments. Then we start again.

Me:

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover."

Niall:

"Hey, sister, do you still believe in love I wonder?"

Together:

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down,"

Me:

"For you,"

Together:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Niall:

"Ah, what if I'm far from home?"

Me:

"Oh, brother, I will hear you call.

What if I lose it all?"

Niall:

"Oh, sister, I will help you out!"

Together:

"Oh, if the the sky comes falling down,"

Niall:

"For you,"

Together:

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

More music, and the song ends.

"Well, I hop y'all enjoyed that cover by Belle and I, and well bye!" Niall says and we wave to the camera until Michael turns it off.

"Are you okay, Michael?" I say, he has this amazed look on his face, but I don't know why.

"You never told me you could sing like that, you were amazing!" he exclaims.

"Mikey, you don't have to lie to me, I know I can't sing, okay?" I reassure.

"Have you even heard yourself sing?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, like on a voice recorder," I reply.

"Voice recorders lie, you're amazing!"

"Really?" I ask, they have to be lying, like seriously.

"He does have a point you know," Niall says.

"Wow," I say under my breath.

"Okay, I'm gonna post this now, and we should probably get back to the party, they got be looking for us," Niall says.

"Sure," I say and stand I stand up, with Michael following me. He grabs my hand and pulls it to turn me around. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me on the lips, and I kiss back. Our lips move in sync as we kiss slowly and passionately. The kiss isn't hard and forceful, but gentle and with love. Michael pulls away and whispers in my ear:

"You just made me love you even more." and I just smile.