Chapter 18 - The Concert

Belle's P.O.V

I have no idea how long I've been sitting in this room for, it seems like years. But today they said they're going to let me go, but I know there's a catch. 'Mum' and Monica have been quite nice to me. Madeleine I haven't heard from, we never got along anyway. Jordan and 'Dad' have been horrible to me; yell at me if I do something to occupy myself, feed me crackers and cheese for meals, etc. I wonder how the boys are doing, I really miss them. Just then the door swings open and Jordan and 'dad' are at the door, both holding guns. I put both hands up as they walk over to me.

"Tonight is the night, don't you dare try anything stupid," 'dad' says in a threatening manner. While tying my hands together behind my back. Once again, I'm blind folded. I get told to walk and I get steered through, what I'm guessing, hallways. I feel my body hit fresh air, as I can see light seeping through the blind fold. Then I feel a hand pushing me forwards and I land on top of something soft, I'm guessing I'm in a car. I then hear a engine start, and I know I'm right.

After about a 15 minute drive the car comes to a stop and 'dad' pulls me out. I still have the blind fold on. I get thrown over a shoulder, but I don't struggle because I know it's no use.

As we approach a building I can hear ear piercing screams, I don't think we are even at the door yet. The blind fold gets pulled off and we enter the building. I'm back on solid ground now. I think we are back stage in a concert. 'dad' pulls out a knife and puts a beanie on so no one will know who he is. He rises the knife to the right side of my neck, making me cringe and tilt my head slightly to the left, and approaches the stage. By now I can clearly make out the words to the music.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young"

Oh, no! We're at One Direction's concert! 'Dad' pulls out a plug that isn't being watched, all of a sudden the music stops. The boys stop singing. 'Dad' pushes me on to the stage and holds me by my elbows.

"Freeze or this knife goes in her neck," he says. All attention is on him, and all is silent. Louis even pulls a mic-drop as all of there mouths hit the floor in shock. I can also see the 5sos boys at the other side of the stage.

"Belle!" all the boys whisper in union. I can see in there eyes that they're happy I'm still alive, but they are also scared. Liam takes a step forward.

"I said freeze!" 'Dad' yells. "What you don't think I'll do it?" and with that he slashes into my right calf, at first it just feels like a needle. I then hear a high pitched scream amongst other duller screams, then i realize its me as gravity starts pulling me down. Though, something stops me from falling, 'dad's arm with the gun in it is tight against my waist and I have to stand on my left foot now to keep myself up, as the knife is back at my neck. I can feel the blood spilling out of my leg and I start to feel light headed.

"What do you want?" Liam asks.

"A hundred thousand in Australian dollars," he demands.

"Fine I'll give you the money, just don't hurt her," Liam cries, I can see the desperation in his eyes.

"Don't do it," I manage to say.

"Belle-"

"DON'T!" and with all the strength I have left, I grab 'dad's privates and twist them.

"Arrg," he manages crouching over and cupping them, dropping the knife as he goes down. I quickly swivel around and kick him in the head with my bad leg. We both fall to the floor. He is knocked out, and I'm in MAJOR pain. I manage to take a glace of the gash on my way down, I can see that it is bright red meaning that he cut an artery.

I start to curl into a ball on my side, with my hands still behind my back. I squeeze my eyes shut. Ringing overcomes the dull noise and the world around me starts spinning, and the last thing I hear is some one screaming my name and hands on my shoulder. Then all goes black.