Sneaking In || Wyatt Oleff

Point of view: You

Rating: Sweet, Strong language

It was around ten at night when I heard a tap on my window. I glanced at it to see my weird ass boyfriend on the other side, waving at me with the dorky smile I love so damn much. I giggled and walked over to the window, lifting it up quietly.

"You do realize you're not supposed to be here right now. My parents would throw a fit." I whispered, glancing over at my bedroom door.

"Duh, that's why I came to your window, now get out of the way so I can come in. It's cold as fuck out here." Wyatt said, climbing in silently.

He closed the window to keep the cold air out, and then turned to me with a smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and messed with his curls.

"I missed you." Wyatt whispered, leaning in so our lips were only inches apart.

I giggled softly, "It's only been a few hours."

"That's too long." He whispered, brushing his lips across my own.

I kissed his lips in a way that said I love you and I missed you, mixed with a bit of passion. His grip on my waist tightened as the kiss deepened. I pulled away before anything got out of hand, reminding him that my parents were above us.

I pulled him over to my bed, and we both laid down facing each other.

"You're so beautiful." Wyatt said softly, pulling me into his embrace. I simply buried my face into the crook of his neck and sighed in content.

"You're too good to me Wyatt." I stated, placing my hand on his chest and started to play with his shirt.

"Well I love you, of course I'm going to try my very best to be the best person to you." He replied, playing with the ends of my hair.

I yawned and closed my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too Princess. Now, get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He replied softly, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in the arms of the one I love most.

A/n: I honestly don't know why I keep posting so much..