Secrets || Jaeden Lieberher

Point of view: You

Rating: cute

"C'mon! You and Jeaden would be such a cute couple." Sophia whined.

If only you knew. 

She's been saying this for the past few months now, and it humors me how persistent she has been.

Actually, Jeaden and I have been dating for a year now. Why haven't told anyone you ask? It's simply because once it gets out, drama starts. I love my friends dearly, but I don't even want to risk anything right now.

"Jeaden's a great guy, but no." I giggle as her face drops and she rolls over on her back, groaning dramatically.

Out of nowhere, Jeaden, Finn, Jeremy, Jack, Wyatt, and Chosen all walk into the room laughing and joking about random stuff.

"Hey (Y/n), can I talk to you about something real quick?" Jaeden asks, not looking up from his phone.

"Sure." I answer curiously, standing up and turning to the group. "I guess we'll be back in a second."

Jaeden looks up from his phone and flashes me a smile before walking down the hall into his room he was sharing with Wyatt. I follow him inside and close the door, only to be met with a pair of lips smashing against mine.

He pushes me against the wall and grabs my waist. Following his actions, I move my arms around his neck. Our lips move in sync, the kissed filled with love and passion.

He slowly pulls away, pressing his forehead to mine. "I want to tell them."

My heart skips a beat and I pull away from his slightly.

"Not the fans, just the group. I feel guilty not telling them, and I want to be able to hold you with them around." He whispers, looking at the ground.

I lift his chin and peck his lips gently. "Lets do it."

His eyes light up and he smiles widely. "Really?"

I smile and nod, followed by Jaeden picking me up by my waist and spinning me around. When he finally sets me down, I get to thinking.

"We should tell them in a fun way." I say.

"How should we do that?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

I smile and cup his cheeks. "I have an idea."

~Time skip~

We're all sitting together, chatting and joking around, when I present an idea that Jaeden and I had come up with in secret.

"Lets play two truths and one lie!"  I shout enthusiastically. "I've never played it and it sounds like fun."

Everyone agrees, and we start moving furniture so we can all sit in a giant circle.

"Okay, who should go first?" I ask, bouncing up and down where I sat.

"I'll go." Chosen offered with a smile.

We all nod, leaning forward slightly in anticipation.

"I won an award in 2016, I was born in Massachusetts, and I broke my arm two years ago because I was in a car accident." He says, a smug look plastered across his face.

Everyone pauses a moment, everyone concentrating heavily.

"Well I know you were born in Massachusetts, so that's not the lie." Wyatt says, beginning to stroke his chin, making us all laugh slightly. "Is is the broken arm one?" 

Chosen nods, clapping his hands jokingly. "Alright, who's next?"

"I'll go!" I offer, raising up my hand enthusiastically.

"Alright, go ahead (Y/n)." Sophia says.

Everyone leans in again, waiting my lies and truth.

I smile, feeling butterflies in my stomach as I get ready to tell everyone the truth.

"I'm 18 years old, I'm currently dating Jaeden, and I once owned a cat named Jewel." I say, my cheeks heating up slightly when Jaeden winks at me.

"Well obviously the second one is the lie since you always deny it." Sophia says sadly.

My smile grows as I shake my head. Everyone's jaw drop and I start to giggle. Jaeden stands up and walks over to me, pulling me up and kissing my lips softly.

"She's never owned a cat." Jaeden says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Oh my God! You guys are together? Thank the lord!" Sophia screeches, jumping up and running over to me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Yeah." I start, glancing over at Jaeden who's currently being congratulated by the rest of the group. "And I couldn't be any happier."

A/n: Yay! Jaeden finally gets a happy ending :D