7 Minutes in Heaven || Noah Schnapp

Point of view: You

Rating: Definitely spicy, Mild language, Cute

I stopped outside of the giant house. Am I really about to go to a stupid party just to try and talk to Noah?

"Ugh. I've gotten this far, might as well keep going and at least try to have a good time." I mutter to myself, walking up to the doorway.

I hesitate for a moment, then knock three times. Noah answered the door and smiled brightly at me.

"Hey! You made it!" Noah shouted over the music, bringing me in for a brief hug.

My heart pounded against my chest as he released me from our short embrace.

"You made it just in time for seven minutes in heaven!" Noah shouted again, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house.

"Guys! (Y/n) is here! We can get started now." Noah said, pausing the music and dragging me over to the group.

"Hello everyone." I said shyly, waving to them all.

They all waved and smiled at me. I saw Finn, Jaeden, and Wyatt all whispering about something. I tried not to pay attention, and just sat down between Millie and Sophia.

"Okay, since this is your house, Noah. You're the first to go in with someone." Jack announced, but I noticed that he had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Sadie pulled out a hat with small pieces of paper in it. I'm assuming we'll be drawing names from that to see who goes into the closet with who.

Everyone was whispering to each other, occasionally glancing at me or Noah. Oh no..

"Alright, let's see who's the lucky man/lady that's going in the closet with the dude." Gaten says, grabbing a single piece of paper from the hat.

He unfolds it slowly, looking around the room with a weird look on his face. He looks down at the paper, then looks up at me with an evil grin on his face. Oh my God..

"Looks like (Y/n) is the lucky man/lady." Gaten laughs, standing up and guiding both me and Noah to a closet with everyone following.

"You'll be locked in there for 7 minutes. And try to keep it PG 13." Gaten says, shoving us both in the closet, then closing and locking the door.

I look up at Noah with a tint of red present on my cheeks.

"So.." I say, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Before I do anything, I just want to say now that I like you. Like.. a lot, and now I'm going to kiss you before you reject me." He says quickly, pinning me to the wall behind me.

"Wai-" but before I can finish, he smashes his lips on mine.

I freeze, not knowing what to do since this is my first kiss. I slowly start to follow his actions by kissing back. His hands move to my waist, so I move mine to his neck. I soon feel him nipping at my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I hesitantly let him in, letting him take dominance immediately. My hands move up to grip his hair, causing a low grunt to escape his lips. His hands move down to my thighs, lifting me up. Almost like instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist, deepening the kiss more if that was possible.

His lips moved away from mine, down to my jawline, and lower to my neck. He nipped at a certain part of my neck that made me weak. I let a quiet moan escape me, gripping his hair tighter. His lips traveled to my collar bone, making me whimper.

The door swung open to reveal the whole group laughing.

"I thought Gaten said to keep it PG 13?" Caleb said through tears from laughing so hard.

Noah, hesitantly, placed me back on the ground, turning to face them while standing in front of me.

"Shut up. It is my house after all." Noah said grumpily.

"We set you guys up by the way (Y/n), if you hadn't caught on yet." Finn butted in.

"Nah shit sherlock." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and walking past them all.

"It's time to actually play the game by the rules, but me and Noah are gonna have to sit out and watch as it all happens. We'll see who's laughing before the night's up." I shout, running to the lounge.

Time for payback bitches.

A/n: Yuppppp