Trust || Foah

Point of view: Noah

Rating: Cute, Strong language

"I trusted you!" I shouted.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Well then you can't exactly blame me, can you? It was your mistake."

"I knew I should have listened to Finn! You're another hoe looking for fame." I shout again, throwing my hands up in the air.

She doesn't say another word, she just grabs her things and walks out the door, slamming it behind her. I was left alone, feeling like absolute shit.

There is one person I can always count on to be there for me.

Finn.

I grab my phone and click his contact, letting it ring for a moment before I heard his voice flood through the phone.

"Hey. What's up man?" He asks cheerfully.

I stay quiet for a moment, feeling as though as soon as I say this, he'll just say I told you so. "We broke up."

"I'm on my way."

And with that, he hung up.

~Time skip~

"So, what happened?" Finn asks, sitting down next to me on the couch.

I stay quiet for a moment, staring at my hands in my lap. "I saw some texts with this guy."

He puts a hand on my shoulder and sighs, shaking his head. "I told you April was bad news."

I nod, looking up into his eyes.

We just gaze into each other's eyes for a moment, until something in his eyes changes and he looks away.

"D-Do you trust me?" He asked, looking anywhere but my direction.

"Of course I do. Why do you think I called you first?" I state, this time placing my hand on his shoulder. "Is something wrong?"

He stays quiet for a moment, as do I. We just sit in silence, until he turns to face me. An expression sits on his face that I can't seem to understand.

"Can I please try something?" He asks, his voice cracking slightly.

I tilt my head slightly and nod.

He takes a deep breath, and moves closer to me. My whole body stiffens as I feel his lips brush across mine.

"Just trust me Noah." He whispers against my lips.

I hesitantly nod, and close my eyes like him.

His lips once again brush against mine, before placing them against mine softly. It takes me a moment, but I slowly melt into the kiss. His arms snake around my waist and mine move to cup his neck.

You're kissing your best friend. This is so wrong....

But why does it feel so right?

I play with his curls as he plays with the hem of my shirt. Eventually, we both pull away for air, not moving very far away from each other. I can still feel his soft breath hitting my face.

"Hey Finn."

"Yeah?"

I smile and close my eyes. "Do you trust me?"

He returns my smile and nods.

"Good." I whisper, and smash my lips onto his once more, not wanting the tingly feeling I get with him to go away.

Just like I don't ever want him to go away.

A/n: When you ship Foah, Fack, Jyatt, and Syatt all at the same time ;-;