Mistletoe || (You choose)

Point of view: You

Rating: Short, cute

I stood in the kitchen, drinking a beer, enjoying the music blasting from the living room. Finn was throwing a party with the IT and Stranger Things cast, and everything was going great.

I tried to make my way through the door to get to the lounge, but someone pushed my back to the wall as a group of boys ran through and threw up simultaneously in the sink.

I look up to see (you choose) looking down at me with a smile. "Sorry, but I saw the boys coming and didn't want you to be trampled."

I return his smile, a blush evident on my face with him being pressed right up against me. He soon realized the position we were in, and pulled away. I thought I saw a slight blush on his cheeks, but he moved away before I could confirm it.

"It's no problem." I murmur, looking into his beautiful eyes.

Without warning, I feel a soft, gentle pair of lips collides with mine. (You choose) pulls away, cheeks extremely red, as he points up. "M-Mistletoe."

I giggle, shaking my head slightly. "That's not mistletoe, it's holly. Mistletoe has white berries, holly has red ones."

He laughs and grabs my hip, pulling me closer to him. "Let's not pay attention to the berry color."

I move my arms around his neck, smiling brightly. "I see white berries."

"So do I." He whispers, placing his lips on mine again.

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Decided to let you guys choose who to use (I couldn't decide but MAINLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU :D) Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Don't know how much I'll post from her to New Years since I'll be with family, but I'll try my best!